What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

00 Tom 00

Roller Poster
ok, it's me again.

what code do i enter as a GUEST NAME to make the icons on the left of the screen disappear temporarily? also how do i get them back?

thanks

Ben

CF Legend
^How many times do you need it answered?

SaxMan when you asked it before said:
Its where you change prefrences...

uhhh...

When your on the main menu, its one of the options.
They call it 'game options'

Sax Man

Mega Poster
When you first load the game.

You see the menu that says 'play, tools, options, exit'
You want to press options.

Sax Man

Mega Poster
hmm..weird.

it the file listed there?

maybe make sure the file name is "New Sandbox.dat"

becouse, it might only need one of the .dat's.

Im not sure though. Maybe see the atari forums.

good luck!

bigballinick91

Roller Poster
Everytime I try to install RCT3, I get this message. Can you please tell me how to fix it?
t55b9s.jpg

bigballinick91

Roller Poster
I don't know if this is possible, but can you take the .dat files for the rides in Wild and put them in the folder with the other .dat files and use the rides? I'm buying Gold off of eBay and I want some of the rides from Wild, but I don't have the money to buy Wild right now.

If you don't understand what I mean, I am buying RCT3+Soaked, but I want some of the rides from Wild. Is it possible for someone to like, upload the .dat files for the rides on Wild and then for me to put them in my folder with the other files and be able to have the rides?

bigballinick91

Roller Poster
bigballinick91 said:
I don't know if this is possible, but can you take the .dat files for the rides in Wild and put them in the folder with the other .dat files and use the rides? I'm buying Gold off of eBay and I want some of the rides from Wild, but I don't have the money to buy Wild right now.

If you don't understand what I mean, I am buying RCT3+Soaked, but I want some of the rides from Wild. Is it possible for someone to like, upload the .dat files for the rides on Wild and then for me to put them in my folder with the other files and be able to have the rides?
Does anyone know?

Sax Man

Mega Poster
^ maybe but, it would be tough to do.

I think it would be too time consumeing to figure it out, and it will probobly mess up the game.

I dont really know about transfering files though.

Do you have a copy of wild?
All you have to do is install it, and you have it.
That would be the easiest way.

bigballinick91

Roller Poster
^I don't have Wild, but RCT3 and Soaked is coming in the mail, and I don't have the money to buy Wild now. I just spent $30 on RCT3 Gold and I got to pay my school $50 or I get detentions, which is retarted.

Sax Man

Mega Poster
Yea.

Getting the money is though.
But, as far as transfering files and such, it would be hard (as I said).

you could probobly look into it on your own via google, or the atari forums. The atari forums will probobly be more help than I or CF becouse they have a lot of people with knowledge on 'hacking' the game.

But, the ods of doing it are pretty slim, unfortuantly.

Good luck though!

A

Anonymous

Ok this is going to make me seem really stupid but... where to the screenshots get saved to when you take them on RCT3?