What's new

Random news! - Maradona bitten in face by dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
Here's a place to post all those random story's you find in the news every now and then.

I'll start with this one I read today.:p

A teenager who thought movement in her underwear was caused by her vibrating mobile phone found a bat curled up asleep in her bra.
Full story HERE!

Don't ask me how it got there or how it took her so long to realise. But there ya go. :p

I find these little story's much more entertaining than these big stories that are in the news for months and keep cropping up. :)

peep

CF Legend
Lain said:
I bet that bat felt a right tit.

Tut tut. Lol, someone had to say it :roll:

I read it at work earlier today, so random. I agree though, I prefer these little more intriguing stories than the 'some place is flooded...again'.

I found another one on the BBC site the other day, not funny but it really shows some peeps dedication...Linkage.

Emmett

Giga Poster
"Potato flour, corn flour, wheat starch and rice flour together with fat and emulsifier, salt and seasoning, and a bit of potato."

They make them sound so delicious.... :lol:

mrclam

Giga Poster
RE: The bat story.

I find this suspicious for 2 reasons:

1. The original story in the metro just so happens to have a picture of her in said bra showing off her wares.

LINK HERE

2. The new batman movie is out this week

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Re: Random news topic!

A teenager who thought movement in her underwear was caused by her vibrating mobile phone found a bat curled up asleep in her bra.

This is weird not only because of the bat, but she thought it was her cell phone?

Who the **** keeps their cell in their bra?

Status
Not open for further replies.