What's new

Random news! - Maradona bitten in face by dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
There are lots of things people do in Yorkshire - most of them frowned upon by the civilised world. It doesn't make it good or right :p

Tomatron

Giga Poster
As if we didn't kinda know already... :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8594121.stm

I am proud to be gay, says pop star Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin has two children with a surrogate mother
Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin has announced he is gay, ending years of speculation over his sexuality.
Martin, who has sold more than 60 million albums in a career spanning three decades, said on his website that he felt "blessed to be who he was".
He added that he had kept his sexuality hidden so far because advisers had told him coming out could hurt his career.
His biggest hit is Livin' La Vida Loca - a 1999 single that reached number one in more than 20 countries.
Martin, who fathered two children with a surrogate mother two years ago, said on his website: "Today I have accepted my homosexuality as a gift that gives me life."
He said his decision to write his memoirs had helped him to free "things that were too heavy to keep inside".
Martin began his career in the 1980s with the Puerto Rican boy-band, Menudo.

Ollie

CF Legend
Maradona bitten in face by dog
Argentina's World Cup coach Diego Maradona was bitten on his face by one of his dogs and had surgery at a clinic.

Maradona, taken to Los Arcos clinic during the early hours, was not seriously hurt and was expected to return home later in the day, the broadcaster Cronica said.

Witnesses said Maradona was bleeding close to his mouth when he arrived at the clinic with his girlfriend.

Maradona, whose Argentina team are among the World Cup favourites, spent some time at the same clinic in April 2007 after suffering from toxic hepatitis caused by drink.

The World Cup in South Africa kicks off on June 11. Argentina are in Group B with Nigeria, Greece and South Korea.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30032010/ ... e-dog.html

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, locked this topic as Ollie doesn't seem able to post in just one topic. It either makes you LOL, it's a funny news story - if it's constantly in both then one topic is redundant. As Ollie made this topic, it's only fair, that as the single culprit in posting in both places. Ollie's gets locked and Neal's stays open.

So, Random News: "Ollie's News Topic gets locked"

Lain, I'll be disappointed if you don't put this in things that make you LOL - probably at the same time Ollie is putting it in the bad news topic. under another one of Dave's university disasters :p

Status
Not open for further replies.