What's new

Port Aventura |"Shambhala"| B&M Hyper

Lofty

CF Legend
I like the adverts, the beginning is better than the fantastical journey through the mountains, it's still good though.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Shambala_99.jpg

*Picks jaw from the floor*

Source: PA official website

Ethan

Strata Poster
I don't like that angle... it's annoying how that support covers up some of the track.

I'm fussy.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
^ Are you **** serious.

It's a cool angle, and I am really surprised with the target audience, could have fooled me, but it should work.

Ethan

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
^ Are you **** serious.

It's a cool angle, and I am really surprised with the target audience, could have fooled me, but it should work.

I study graphics so I have strong views on what looks good to me or not. All I said was that I don't like this view. That's all!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Dont know if this is just me (pobably is), but it annoys me when parks claim they have the 'highest' coaster, whats wrong with the tallest?

Lofty

CF Legend
Ethan said:
I don't like that angle... it's annoying how that support covers up some of the track.

I'm fussy.
It's a shame we can't turn on the "Invisible Supports" in the drop-down menu...

Yeah, I was joking, Ha!

LOVE that view.

reddude333

Giga Poster
^^Yeah, and to me "tallest" is a more powerful word. Or else we get issues like High Roller, yadda yadda yadda, we've all heard this more than enough times :p

Although I suppose it is the highest coaster in Europe (not totally sure but I'll buy it)...ooorrr...it was just lost in translation, haha

oriolat2

Giga Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktKf6yb4Xqc&[/youtube]

New video from the official PA Youtube channel.

It shows what we have already seen but also some new stuff like the station from the control booth.

By the way, today multiple train testing has started (3 trains simultaneously). I think we can expect a really good capacity out of Shambhala (I recall Luis Valencia, PA Head Engineer, saying it would reach something like 1,600 pph). Let's see how it runs with public though...

Snoo

The Legend
It will run like Behemoth and Diamondback.. no worries. We never stopped moving in line for DBack.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I'm sorry, but watching this last video a few times made me realize that the water dummy on the back left of the train in almost all shots looks like it is standing up.

spicy

Giga Poster
Port Aventura |"Shambhala"| B&M Hyper

OMG! There's a standing seat at the back of the train!

Anyway, Shambhala still looks immense.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Port Aventura |"Shambhala"| B&M Hyper

I detect sarcasm...loads of it.

Airtime.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lofty

CF Legend
^ Ah, sorry, I get you now. Yeah, it does look good, it won't be TOO forceful, in any way, but it'll sure be a fun new ride and experience.