Double post but oh well.
Anyway more theming is arriving,
th720_34b94a931a2ac16ab181ab3ad42713f9.jpg

th720_62068821ec646293c8874ee4c78cbb38.jpg

th720_f70b6dd98293e5d7fd4cb6ce286cd2f1.jpg

Oh I do love you PortAventura.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Finally, I bring you TWO videos. One from yesterday, showing a random test (it's funny how EVERYONE in China stops and stares at Shambhala):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDJnH9u6bQA[/youtube]

And... one from today, showing a test WITH splash, which by the way has been confirmed it will be artificial (like Manta's). It looks quite good in my opinion... let's hope PA keeps it running on a consistent basis

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSmBMbmIGw[/youtube]

Also notice how in this last video the train has a nice speed on the last hills... :lol:

Source: both videos were taken from PA-Community.com

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
The theming is turning out very nicely, and it does seem to be going slightly faster. Its starting to look more like a well rounded B&M Hyper.

billybobjoebob

Mega Poster
thanks for the welcome :--D

I think the ampersand looks like it will produce a similar feeling to that of millenium force's overbank. I personally loved that overbank.

lol could you imagine if they made this ampersand steeper so it had an apex more like a stengel? that would be pretty awesome :!:

Lofty

CF Legend
Youngster Joey said:
^I see you're new. Welcome billybobjoebob. As for the Ampersand, that would be quite forceful if it was going faster :/
The whole coaster looks like it's been designed to not be extremely forceful, hence the speed through that element. It'll still provide a great fun ride.

Casio

Mega Poster
I don't get why so many people are complaining about the speed; no, it doesn't go over the 200ft hill very fast, because it's a very big hill. If you watch something like Steel Dragon it really crawls over both the second and third hills.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Casio said:
I don't get why so many people are complaining about the speed; no, it doesn't go over the 200ft hill very fast, because it's a very big hill. If you watch something like Steel Dragon it really crawls over both the second and third hills.

That's why we complained. Because it didn't go so fast over that hill and some of the return hills, but as i said, it has improved.

Lofty

CF Legend
Casio said:
The first hill hasn't really got anything to do with the height, it's more the fact it's a very drawn out hill. Most of this coaster's hills are long drawn out. It's just the way it is, it'll still provide for a fun experience.