What's new

Park You're Most Excited to Visit this Season

Error

Strata Poster
Error said:
There's a small but hopeful chance of me flying over to Virginia and hanging out with a friend there, so might get to do KD and BGW!

Change that small chance into a confirmed trip!

Brett7710

Mega Poster
I really can't decide between Hersheypark and Busch Gardens Europe.

I'm sure Knoebels and SFGAdv will be great too, but I can't imagine them beating the top two.

Snoo

The Legend
Hershey and Kings Dominion.. mostly because we have ERT at both parks because they are awesomesauce. :)

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Cedar Point! About ready to book the hotel, for 2 days (and maybe a night) at the park with my best friends, and I can finally ride the elusive Maverick.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Well seeing as my trips are limited to Thorpe and Alton it has to be alton as I have not been there since I have plucked up the courage to go on actual rides. Certainly looking forward to Nemesis and Oblivion, allthough strangely enough I am more excited about oblivion than Nemesis. But Sub Terra sounds like a laugh since it's updates and Thirteen sounds like it may provide some form of entertainment. Rita looks good but to be honest, 60 mph can't compare to 80 mph. Also hopefully I should be able to update my top ten coasters list with a few decent coasters to knock out no way out from my list (Trust me I don't want it on there either but due to my lack of credits it was either that or some rubbish kids coaster in Gardaland) Oh and also it should be interesting to see how Nemesis compares to Swarm. Allthough the one bad thing is my trip will probably leave me disliking Inferno even more.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
It's 2012, and I'm in Virginia again :)

Already visited Cedar Point last month, and planning now on visiting either Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens Williamsburg (or both) again, within the next month. Kings Dominion so I can ride the updated I305 (w/o trims) and Busch Gardens hoping that Apollo's Chariot will actually be open this time! :)

TrevorBondi305

Mega Poster
Heading to Kings Dominion to ride I305, Windseeker, Drop Tower, and all the other coasters as well!
Never been on a Windseeker before, so it should be thrilling. As for I305, well, it's I305 intenseness;)