What's new

Park You're Most Excited to Visit this Season

So, what's the park you're most excited to visit this season? Or, if you plan on going to a lot, you have my permission to pick three :p .

Mine would probably be, in no particular order, Mirabilandia, Blackpool (if I end up going), and Rainbow Magicland. If I don't end up going to Blackpool, I'd replace that with Gardaland, most likely.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Cedar Point, SFStL, Silver Dollar City. The latter of the two because they will be all new creds and CP because Live. Duh.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Just opened, place called Forest Falls. Lots of attraction from the local ATV riders.

OH, you mean theme parks. Uhh, SEA WORLD!!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm *hoping* to make it to Holiday World at some point this summer, and maybe even pay another visit to Waldameer and its quirkiness.

Of course, a highlight will be CP and KI for the CF Live!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Definitely Six Flags Great Adventure. May try to work Hershey in as well.

I don't often get out to new parks, so any one is exciting to me.

Tony

Hyper Poster
None because I've no plans to visit any park this year yet :( . I might go somewhere in August or September but going to California next summer so yeah at least I'll have a few parks then to look forward to then :) .

SFStL, Silver Dollar City

Six Flags St. Louis <3 I love something about that park, it's fab but there's actually nothing spectacular about it. I've just enjoyed both my visits there, never felt rushed but there's still lots to do. Silver Dollar City on the other hand... Don't eat at the buffet themed to a mine shaft, that's about my only advice!

f course, a highlight will be CP and KI for the CF Live!

I thought the Live was two days at CP or was I mistaken?

Jer

Strata Poster
Well I was damn excited for CP, KI, and Kennywood, but it's not happening.

Now the most exciting trip I have is going back to Knoebelsm which also might not happen.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Easy - Rainbow Magicland!

FloridaTix

Roller Poster
Not going abroad this year but just got a good deal on Alton Towers for this month. Also really want to see Drayton Manor again this summer as it's only down the road.

Mike

Giga Poster
IF all goes well and I can work out the Californian transport system, then definitely Six Flags Magic Mountain!
If I end up not getting to that, then Busch Gardens Tampa. When I last went, I was only 11 and too scared for most of the rides. Can't wait until I return! :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Easy to work out the local transport system. Here's a few easy steps:

1. Apply for a Car loan.

2. Buy said car.

3. Drive to SFMM