What's new

Park You're Most Excited to Visit this Season

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Ethan said:
^ You should be. It's good.
Don't get me wrong, I shall certainly do The Swarm, but I prefer extreme thrill rides. Besides, I've already been on Raptor, so the concept isn't new or exciting :)

bmac

Giga Poster
I already got most of my parks done for the year, still have to go to Six Flags America and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. So I don't know what to put as the one I want to visit most.

Ethan

Strata Poster
FaceYourNemesis said:
Ethan said:
^ You should be. It's good.
Don't get me wrong, I shall certainly do The Swarm, but I prefer extreme thrill rides. Besides, I've already been on Raptor, so the concept isn't new or exciting :)

Well then Thorpe Park isn't really the best place to go for "extreme thrill rides" to be honest. The Swarm is, however, much more intense and forceful now the paint is wearing.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Talked to my aunt earlier and she brought up the idea of visiting Hersheypark as well... a chance to hit SKYRUSH! Totally made my day :)

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Parque Warner in Madrid, was supposed to go in June but it never worked out, but I am going to get the chance to go there next week. I am into the DC comics films (Batman and Superman), so I know I am going to like the park and the coasters don't look too bad.

Can't wait to get back to Port Aventura too, probably my favourite park anyway but with the bonus of riding a new coaster too!

ParkLogic_Chris

Roller Poster
PortAventura over and over again, already been once in June, got Noches Blancas end of August AND then a week 4 weeks after that, and then again for my 21st before a final trip at Christmas.

Parc Asterix and Disneyland Paris should be good, Efteling when I get there (More likely feb)

Got lots planned for next year.

oryp

Roller Poster
It was SFoG, SFGAdv, & SFNE, but since I already made it to those, I'd have to say Lakemont Park so I can ride Leap the Dips and Skyliner.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
So instead of having ever visited Kings Dominion this year or heading on a 5-hour drive north to Hersheypark, I got a BGW fun card instead. Problem is, I'm from out of state so don't have personal transporation and I can hardly get any of my family to go with me; they either have to work or are too afraid of roller coasters or get sick on them. Too bad cause I'm addicted to roller coasters and can ride them all day any day. Oh well, just my luck. :(

I already went twice though so far and plan on visiting there at least one more time before I leave! I can't get enough of Griffon, Alpengeist and Apollo's Chariot! And Verbolten too! It's wickedly fun :--D