What's new

Paramounts Great Lakes, Some Unfortunate News!

A

Anonymous

Thanks sheikra182, I spent alot of time on Top Gun and the Hotel, im glad how they came out! The updates will come eventually, just not yet, later, when I've got some stuff built and something good to show you, Thanks for the comment!

A

Anonymous

Yer I've PM you it pineapple, btw nice sig and ave I like them loads!

UPDATE
We have screen shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are all more or less unfinished!

Animal entrance:
scr10ng1.png

The foutain needs filling in with water.

Tigers Den:
scr11bh6.png

Its a show in Congo area of the park.

Drop Zone Stunt Tower:
scr12gc8.png

In Action Zone part of the park.

Another shot of it:
scr13rb8.png

200ft tall.

And finally in Kidz ville is Atomic Flyer:
scr17oh4.png

Comments and what ever welcome, as always!

Oly,

A

Anonymous

Easly done:

1. Download Cutlass Coast by Phil and 5dave at http://newelement.corkscreweddesign...e you got a comment for me anyway :P Oly,

Wow, you're great! You're definately going to quickly become a Roller Coaster Tycoon legend on these boards very fast. The park is just fabulous, and it follows the ways of a traditional and realistic amusement park which I find very hard to do on the program. Also, you can hack, which is cool.

Keep it up! Glad to have this park not fall into the abyss.

A

Anonymous

Thanks LiveForTheLaunch, When I've finished this if i do (hopefully) I will start a new better project with the new custom supports and it will be a non peep friendly park so it should be good, hopefully! I find it hard some times to create realistic parks, coasters, what ever with the limits of RCT2. I can hack but not as good as some people *cough NE people cough* but at the minute I've got a hack that don't want to work for me! And yer I'm glad it isn't dead, thanks for the comment.

Louis!

Mega Poster
^What hack would this be? I may be able to tell you where you're going wrong or if you can actually do it.

The park is growing nicely. Well done. Keep it up. :D

A

Anonymous

Im liking Drop Zone alot! Also yea your right the only thing I see wrong is the fountain lol still needs some water but looks good at that. I also like the Tiger Stadium alot very nice job!

Comet

Roller Poster
I like it, looks very promising.
Only things I don't like are the buildings in the first screen that have their roofs whited out. hey seem to have really monotonous bases, and too similar looking.
And that brings up another point, I think the huge white smogs really take away from the screens.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Pineapple, I'll PM you about the hack.

Thanks sheikra182.

Thanks Comet, the buildings in the first screen are in the middle of being gutted out and changed. When I complete the screens I will post them with out being whited out but until I finish the majority of the stuff in the screens I will post them with parts being whited out, ok.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Oly,

Lofty

CF Legend
Wow, great looking park you got on your hands here Airtime OLY!

Your drop tower is Amazing and actualy very realistic, good job!

Keep up the good work!

A

Anonymous

Thanks -coaster-fanactic-06-. I thought the drop tower was abit small bit if everybody likes it, it will stay the same. Thanks.

Oly,

A

Anonymous

Sorry for the double post but its been a day and I've gpt a teaser for you lot:

It's a US second and thats all I'm going to say!
scr18avo0.png

Guess what it is? :p

Comments and what ever welcome, as always!

PS its nearly finished but not yet.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
I'm going to go with a Maverick type thing here...

The station area looks very nice though, good detail! One of the first times that I've actally liked the use of that colour queue path...

A

Anonymous

Thanks jonnyrocks, if I'd a put full square paths in I'd being using them but I havn't so I'm using the ones in the teaser.

And nope. I'll give you a clue, its NOT Intamin.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
It's an S&S Air Powered Coaster! Kings Island has the only one in the US and this is a Paramount park so yeah, I'm going with Air Powered Coaster. Looks great by the way.

Lauz

Roller Poster
I double The Claw's post.

Anyways, this looks good. The use of paths is excellent, and the station is looking kinds Hawt! =]

Keep it up!

The guess of an air powered coaster seems logical, so I'm going to have to agree with Claw!

It looks pretty nice so far, and I like the station. It's very small, and it's simple, and though I don't like the fact I can see the original entrance, it works.

Very good job Mr. Airtime OLY!

The Claw

Hyper Poster
I'd have to agree yet disagree with what LFTL said. I reckon the default entrance building is good there, but maybe you could cover it up with some white walls so it matched the rest of the building better. And it looks like I hit the nail right on the head with what coaster it is, yay! Aren't I amazing?