What's new

Paramounts Great Lakes, Some Unfortunate News!

Comet

Roller Poster
Yeah, I really love that queue. Finally someone else uses that type of queue!

And although I absolutely love the transfer track, it's in a very awkward location.

A

Anonymous

WOW look at all these comments :p

The answer is *drum roll please* S&S Air Powered Coaster! Claw your the first person to get it right, well done :D

Thanks Claw, I'm going to cover the entrance building up.

Thanks Lauz,

Thanks LFTL, its not finished yet (as usual) but I'm sorting out the entrances at the minute.

Thanks Comet, I tend to use that type of path alot. The transfer track was ment to be built on the breaks run but theres the rest of the layout in the way and a on-ride photo shop, so then I thought I could put it just before turn itno the station but it wouldn't look right so its where it is now but it looks oright and its in a cramped spot so it can't go anywhere else.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Oly,

A

Anonymous

Hey people, sorry for the double post but I've got 2 more teasers/shots of the coaster for you lot!

There unfinished as usual again.

Do you think I should keep the fence in the middle or what shall I do with middle. I want to kind of seperate the two paths, what do you think?

And shall I cover up the exit as well as the enterance building?

Teaser 1:
scr15mz9.png

Teaser 2:
scr12dr1.png

Comments and what ever welcome, as usual!

Oly,

Swat

Mega Poster
Wow looks amazing like the rest of your work. However i dont like the que lines the paths dont fit IMO. I relly want to see the whole layout from what i can see it isnt a Kinda Ka clone which is good.

Well isn't that just so cool!

I usually dislike white parks, white theming and white coasters, but you've pulled this baby off and it looks absoloutely stunning! The queue lines are pretty good, the coaster looks good from what I can see, and the station is nice as well.

My only beef with it is the two red tent things, with the televisions underneath. They look kind of weird, no offense.

Keep it up!

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Leave the queue line as it is, it's perfect. Plus you would want to keep some distance away from the track so the guests can still see the train launch behind the big fence you got there. And yes, cover the exit building up too.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RITA_Rules, it's not a Kinda Ka clone, I a sure you, it's more like Hypersonic XCL but with loads more twists and turns!

Thanks LiveForTheLaunch, the tent things will have a different colour soon.

Thanks for the advise Claw, the guests can see the launch the track it's slightly higher than the fence.

POLL, it will close tommorrow, some time, so hurry!

Do you think Hurler should be a:
A)Woodie (in a Renegade style)
B)X-Car
C)Flat ride (along the lines of a S&S Screamin Swing)

What do you think? I need a reply quick please. Thanks.

Oly

Lofty

CF Legend
Great theming the coaster has gotten better!

And no don't conver the exit! it looks good as it is!

A

Anonymous

Comment replys later, in a rush sorry!

POLL will close in a couple of days, gives people more chance to reply.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
If it's Paramount, I'd just like to see you recreate Hurler. Mainly since both Hurlers at PKD and PC are the same and Grizzly or whatever it is close at PGA.

I'm interested to see your take on an X-car. I take it you'll be using the new 8cars to do that one? That's how I did the one in my park.

But I'm going to be the odd one out and say do a wooden coaster. The former Paramount parks were based around wooden coasters with most having a ton of them (like PKI, PKD, or PC). I also feel that a flowing wooden coaster with nice foliage will give a park so much character. It will feel much more like a Paramount park. So go with that.

A

Anonymous

The POLL is now CLOSED the winner is the X-car. I will do an X-car and someone said there hard and who ever said that hasn't done one yet because there easy! Cp6 I wil be using 8cars for the lift, I think thats the only way to it at the minute.

Though I will still those rides just not themed to Hurler.

And what theming does Hurler have and what buildings/station does it have? Thanks.

Thanks for the comments and the votes, guys!

A

Anonymous

Sorry for the double but I have a screen shot:

Drop Zone Stunt Tower, S&S air thrust coaster unkown name and Fly Way^ in the back ground.
scr14sd7.png

As usual it's unfinished, sorry.

Comments and what ever welcome, as usual!

Oly

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Really nice looking park. I'm a huge fan of this. Nice job using Dave's Intamin drop tower, I like that. The SkyCoaster is looking very nice as well... good positioning with the flying over the pathway. I suggest, though, that you work on the path island. Put up an actual fence around that with maybe some built in benches or actual benches. Flowers would really help it out as well-- brightening it and all that.

Swat

Mega Poster
From what i see i like but it all seems a little white/gray. As CP6 said use flowers to brighten the park up. I also love they ways in which you have hacked this game so well. Good work mate.

A

Anonymous

Hey sorry I havn't gave you lot an update for a long time because of Isle of Wight trip and a hell load of computre problems. I havn't forgot about it and there's a lot of new stuff to show but just not yet, unfortunatly, in time.

What colours shall I colour Hurler, an X-car, like what colours of the coaster, station, on-ride photo shop, fences, ect......?

I need answer quick, the quicker an answer the quicker the update.

Comment replys and more later!

Thanks, Oly

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Can I have a link for the new 8cars plese?

For the X-car Blue, as it'll go with white very well IMO.

This is a fantastic park! :D
Unclearly