What's new

Notable Deaths 2012

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Crack is whack
Whitney's famous quote in Diane Sawyer 2002 interview.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Is it bad that I really don't give a **** that she's dead? All her good music was the old stuff anyway, and I can go to Reflex to listen to that. Meh.

Ben

CF Legend
^Nah, I don't really care.

I think it's to do with the fact she hasn't done ANYTHING good in our lifetime...

And her best song was a worse version of a Dolly Parton song... <//3

Tomatron

Giga Poster
^^After the Bodyguard it all went very downhill for her. And even then her best material was the early stuff. And you call yourself a homosexual! :p

Bottom line is it's a waste of an amazing voice. Same with Winehouse. If Pete Doherty goes ths year, the South American druglords will be **** it.

Ben

CF Legend
^Well, I was two when the Bodyguard came out, so she hasn't done anything good since I stopped **** myself in public.

And I just said Dolly's version's better, how much gayer do you want <//3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Tomatron said:
Bottom line is it's a waste of an amazing voice. Same with Winehouse. If Pete Doherty goes ths year, the South American druglords will be **** it.
What? Winehouse had a horrible, croaky voice. It was different, yes, but awful all the same.

Can't stand these warbling, squawky female artists like Whitney, Mariah, Aguleria and D*on.

marc

CF Legend
What scares me is I grow up with mj he's dead. Whitney she's dead, senna he's dead. The only ones left from my generation are madonna and Kyle.

None of the people that died were even old, they did not even die from being ill!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran, Marc Bolan, Jim Morrison, Elvis, John Lennon, Freddy Mercury, Kurt Cobain, etc, etc.

Every generation has a collection of stars who died too young, it's nothing to be scared about ;)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'll know when my life's been successful when I see "R.I.P Ciall Kennett" on Twitter. And to see that at my death would be bliss.

Alas, here I am one of 7 billion people slowly dying in an endless trail of warrant and destruction formulated by God who decided it would be a wise idea to create life instead of maybe playing Monopoly or **** himself off on Chatroulette.

Anyway, R.I.P.

nadroJ

CF Legend
ciallkennett said:
I'll know when my life's been successful when I see "R.I.P Ciall Kennett" on Twitter. And to see that at my death would be bliss.

Alas, here I am one of 7 billion people slowly dying in an endless trail of warrant and destruction formulated by God who decided it would be a wise idea to create life instead of maybe playing Monopoly or **** himself off on Chatroulette.

Anyway, R.I.P.

......what?

Ben

CF Legend
marc said:
What scares me is I grow up with mj he's dead. Whitney she's dead, senna he's dead. The only ones left from my generation are madonna and Kyle.

And Madonna looks like she died about five years ago and is being controlled by strings now.

Colossus

Giga Poster
^^ Did you see her at the Superbowl? She looked about 73, flashing her crotch about, not a pretty sight.