• B&M Invert

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Actually, pretty sure he was just backing up what is well known fact: I can handbuild, more than well enough. I don't need outside parties to confirm or deny.

I merely am trying to get behind the reasoning to exempt tools from competitions- claiming that it makes it more challenging is actually a load of decaying elephant excrement. You need only make one observation: The last competition. Clearly, from the number of tracks AHG'd or Newton'd, people like to use them ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Bottom_Feeder_13 said:
I think the massive amount of tools used in the last comp is because people think that AHG makes tracks smoother somehow.

Possibly... But it should be known (and if it isn't, here's the opportunity for the uneducated to be "in the know") that it does quite the opposite. Sure it smooths banking transitions to an extent, but nothing more.

Snoo

The Legend
Actually, pretty sure he was just backing up what is well known fact: I can handbuild, more than well enough. I don't need outside parties to confirm or deny.

Actually, I was actually saying how you are an egotistical douchebag. Either way, you can stop now love. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.