What's new

NoLimits Competition #1 - Take THAT Intamin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I'm not whining, I'm pointing things out ;)

My track has been completed. I think. I keep changing the ending :?

Snoo

The Legend
Yeah. I kinda just threw this together because I felt like it.. but I haven't played NL in a while and forgot all the smexy stuff.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^I'm going to go with yes. It would be a dick move for Marcus to force us to build a non stacking ride without changing the dispatch time.

I sent mine in, and I'm afraid it won't disappoint.

Jer

Strata Poster
^goot luck, only 2 days left

I hope trees parent important, because of my chronic laziness I have a lot of supports left and barely enough time to put in trees.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I made the whole track but now realise I have no time to support because uni really does take that much time.

A

Anonymous

^ Just add some pre-fabs and enter it, is what I would say...
You would still get points for the rest of the track :)

Snoo

The Legend
I MAY extend it a week because the only entry I have Antinos.. but if I get a few more in the next few days.. I won't.

So finish them now if you can.. but if you don't and other people do you run the risk of not being able to join. :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Maybe I should post a topic about time management. It's really paying off so far.

Oh, and just for the record, the more rides entered, the better.

Treeis

Mega Poster
Snoo said:
I MAY extend it a week because the only entry I have Antinos.. but if I get a few more in the next few days.. I won't.

So finish them now if you can.. but if you don't and other people do you run the risk of not being able to join. :D
I thought I sent mine in...?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I'd like the extra time please. I'm very nearly done but after this I won't be on my computer until sunday evening.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I'm saying screw it and auto supporting it. I know I won't win but I am still having fun with it.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Yeah I think I'm going to throw mine in with pre-fabs which I'm not very happy with but what can you do. Not my best at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.