What's new

NoLimits Competition #1 - Take THAT Intamin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoo

The Legend
That's fine. I ended up receiving 8 tracks so good on those who submitted. Should be a good comp. I do work 3 12 hour shifts the next few days so it might be a few days until I can get the judging done. Patience is key.

From what I've seen so far tho.. <3

Xpress

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
That's fine. I ended up receiving 8 tracks so good on those who submitted. Should be a good comp. I do work 3 12 hour shifts the next few days so it might be a few days until I can get the judging done. Patience is key.

From what I've seen so far tho.. <3

Well then... Bust out those 36 hours and do work :D

Snoo

The Legend
It's about half done actually.. but because I do have a life and like to be with my family.. it has been delayed. I'll tell you when it's done.

Snoo

The Legend
Actually only have one more track to rate. You kids seem to forget that I have to work 12 hour shifts.. at a factory.. on top of the fact that I have a 3 month old baby.. and coming home to sit down and rate NL isn't #1 atm. When I do have a day off.. tomorrow actually.. I'll finish it. If it isn't up by 9pm tomorrow, come punch me.

Patience loves.. patience.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, I don't think it's terribly hard to hop on a pc and post something like SHUT THE **** UP YOU TWATS I'm working on it.. or something along those lines :mrgreen: :angel:

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Snoo said:
It's about half done actually.. but because I do have a life and like to be with my family.. it has been delayed. I'll tell you when it's done.

He said that. Go to school or something instead of bumping topics.

Xpress

Strata Poster
What the **** is school? Is that the **** that unfortunate children are forced to go to? I have other things to focus on, one being a job.

Error

Strata Poster
Strangely enough, Snoo has to focus on a job and a kid. Plus if his 12 hour shift job is like my 8 hours? He can take all the time he wants.

Snoo

The Legend
Ok you ****.. all done! Rider Ratings will be up soon.

PS: If you win.. you MAY just get a prize. :p

Snoo

The Legend
Results so far are surprisingly a 3 man race.. with 2-3 tracks coming in close behind. The Riders Choice will be the decider really. :D

Another surprise is that only one person got all the bonus. Good on them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.