What's new

NEW FOR 2011: Park Video Guides; YOUR OPINIONS WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Has anyone suggested something about how to do parks on a budget? Or how to do things by public transport?

Detailed public transport info needs to be in the new site design full stop.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Actually that sounds a great idea - putting up guides for public transport links to each park. Trouble would be keeping it up to date

Mark

Strata Poster
Joey said:
Has anyone suggested something about how to do parks on a budget? Or how to do things by public transport?

Detailed public transport info needs to be in the new site design full stop.

New site design??? I think you might be in the wrong topic there Joey :p

Anyways guys, there is only 10 more days to make suggestions on names for the new video series... keep 'em coming...

Mark

Strata Poster
Don't forget, the last date in which you can make series name suggestions is looming near... (Nov 30th).

Mark

Strata Poster
I'll be locking this topic at around Midnight tonight. Any last minute suggestions... make em now :)

I will then open up a Poll of the suggestions in a couple of days (once they have been O.K'ed by the Management Team) for people to choose their favourite.

nealbie

CF Legend
I'm really struggling on such short notice! Can't believe I hadn't seen the topic before the amount of time I spend on here - clearly furie's deceptively delicious double chocolate chip cookies are to blame here! ;)

'Behind the Screams'

or 'Parklife' - (obviously incorporating Blur's classic hit into the series' intro :p )

Tom

Hyper Poster
'How CFers enjoy _____'
'Guide to ride'
'
I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.