Do you like Muse?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No (shame on you)

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Since theres been a rise in the number of music polls, Ive decided to make another! Wooh! Are there any Muse fans on coasterforce? If so what are your favourite albums and songs

Favourite Album: Origin of Symmetry
Favourite Song: Micro Cuts

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I love them. This is a band that has no boundaries. They push it further with every album they put out and Belamy's vocal abilities are bloody amazing. Best albums are Showbiz and Black holes and revelations. Origin of symmetry, absolution and hullabaloo are great though. The harmonics on the opening of citizen erased are awesome

Lain

Giga Poster
I like a couple of older tracks by them, but on the whole - excruciatingly overrated.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I LOVE Muse. Been to see them once, they're fab.

I don't have a favourite song but my favourite album is definately Origin Of Symmetry.

Jake

Strata Poster
They're OK, but I don't find any of their songs very catchy or addictive.

I don't hate them, but I'll vote no because i'm not that keen.

clecktown

Roller Poster
Let's see, according to Last Fm, Muse are my 4th most listened to artist, and rightly so!
There is literally no stopping them. Their sound just gets bigger and better with every album, and if the last song on their last album was Knights of Cydonia, it's really hard to imagine how epic their next album will be!

I can't decide on my favourite song, but it would be Muscle Museum, Time Is Running Out or Map Of The Problematique.
My favourite album is Absolution because I started getting into Muse around the time it was released and I fell in love instantly! :D

Dave

CF Legend
I love Muse, have seen them live 4 times, 3 times in the past year. So go me.

Not too keen on the new stuff. Absolution is the best album by far.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
I've been properly into Muse since Origin of Symmetry, and they really do seem to be getting better and better all the time.

I still think Absolution is the best album though, BH&R needed a few more songs. Butterflies & Hurricanes FTW :D

I'm expecting a big shift in style for their next stuff, Matt Bellamy isn't the type to stay still. They've already suggested they may not do albums any more.

Sam

Giga Poster
Bunch of poofy tight trousered emo toss bandits in my opinion.

Their music sucks more dick than a cheap hooker too.

Richie

Hyper Poster
I've never really got into them. I've only heard a few songs by them.

Supermassive Black Hole used to be my favourite song for quite a bit... that's it really xD

Patrick

Hyper Poster
They're an awesome band. I like Butterflies And Hurricanes, Time Is Running Out, Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole best.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Sam said:

Their music sucks more dick than a cheap hooker too.
Yes Sam. You must be confusing them with Girls Aloud :D

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
I've only got 6 of their songs so i cant really say my favourite, but out of the ones i have, i like supermassive blackholes the most as its got a funky riff & drums.

A

Anonymous

Sam said:
Woah... you really do need a better defenition of emo. Look up "Pete Wentz" on google images, THAT'S an emo. Look up "Matt Bellamy" on google images, that's NOT an emo.

Anyhoo.. I <3 Muse. Fave album would be Black Holes And Revelations. The fave song would most likely be Starlight.

Dave

CF Legend
muse2PA_243x200.jpg

Yup...emo..(not)

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Muse is a great band. My favorite song is Knights of Cydonia absolutely crazy song. They have so many other good songs and albums.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Shame on me.

They're not bad, I don't hate em or anything but eh....aside from a few songs can't say Muse does anything for me.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
One of my favorite bands.. seen them live twice now and both times were incredible. It'd be impossible for me to pick just one favorite song, but my top 5 would be something like Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse Please, Map of the Problematique, Undisclosed Desires, and Assassin... I could go on and on. Fav album is probably Absolution, followed closely by BH&R.