What's new

Mountain Flyer - GCI Woodie for Knight Valley, Shenzhen

Xpress

Strata Poster
Someone did a lot of re-texturing work with NL, because that looks absolutely amazing.

too bad it's going to stay on someones hard drive

Not quite what I was expecting though, although the fly-bys seem just amazing. <3

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hmf, just when I was proud to have ridden my first GCI at Dollywood.

This baby is going to fly. Let's hope maintenance keeps up!

Lofty

CF Legend
Just wow. The layout is amazing, the latter part just packs so much punch with the mount of little airtime hills.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hyde244 said:
Hmf, just when I was proud to have ridden my first GCI at Dollywood.

This baby is going to fly. Let's hope maintenance keeps up!

GCI seems to do a pretty damn good job with building bomb proof rides, I think this will faire pretty well :)

Smithy

Strata Poster
It's very much;

Ok this bit looks a bit slow.

Ok this drop doesn't look that great.

Ok now it's picking up pace a bit.

****ing hell this thing is flying now.

How many times have I flown through here?!

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Basically.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
^To be fair, that's one of their oldest ones, and more importantly, has different trains (are they PTCs?).

I haven't heard even one bad report about any of the GCIs with Millennium Flyers.

Snoo

The Legend
Yes, tis true.. Gwazi sucks because the PTC's do ride like bricks with no wheels.. but I doubt the ride would be much better with MF's.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, a few things come into play with Gwazi, mostly about it's humid location, and those PTC's, which aren't the worlds worst trains but they aren't the greatest. I'd imagine with MF's that the maintenance costs would go down a bit, but nothing hugely significant...

Snoo

The Legend
I do agree with Roar not being that bad.. in fact it was the best ride at Six Flags America.. but that's not saying much.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
New Picture:

162641_481075589094_23030364094_5612166_6560619_n.jpg