What's new

Mountain Flyer - GCI Woodie for Knight Valley, Shenzhen

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Orgasmic? That seems like it would be a good name for it.

Or epic fail if it, well epic fails. But in all seriousness, the caption on the photo on their facebook page mentioned "a dragon roars to life in Shenzhen. Could be a name hint, or just that they are testing.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, a dragon would make a VERY good guess based on the name of the park and what they have said on Facebook.

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ZERvcnWx0[/youtube]
From their Facebook page.

Holy smokes that's going fast. There doesn't appear to be a single moment post-drop in which it slows beyond 30mph.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Awesome! I love how it just disappears and then pops up somewhere random lol... there's just so much criss crossing track!

Snoo

The Legend
Wow. Just wow. Combines every epic aspect of all the good GCI's I've been on into one big lovely thing. The speed is phenomenal.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
SnooSnoo said:
Wow. Just wow. Combines every epic aspect of all the good GCI's I've been on into one big lovely thing. The speed is phenomenal.
Antinos said:
Holy dick. I need to go to China.
No point rewording what's already been said so well.

andrus

Giga Poster
Agreed to everything above! Amazing! :--D Just hope the video clip isn't sped up like formula rossa where it looked like the coaster was insanely fast on the first clips but turned out to be a lot slower (although still really fast :p).

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
166635_10150092281749095_23030364094_5983571_1721954_n.jpg

"What kind of still camera takes a photo like this...?"

Taken from Facebook.