What's new

Monster, Rel. B&M Invert (Walygator Park)

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
It's obvious now Night Coaster has won, even though I voted for Phantom Train, but both names are screaming dark purple to me :? , and about what Taylor said about it not getting in to many peoples top 10s, HELLO, THIS IS EUROPE :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
Pleaaase be dark purple, that be sexy, like Dark Knight in SFNE (well the Floorless).

Definatley going to visit this park next year.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I completely forgot about this. Does anyone know if this will receive any substantial themeing? I don't really know what Walygator are like on the themeing front.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
AmandaPanda said:
It's obvious now Night Coaster has won, even though I voted for Phantom Train, but both names are screaming dark purple to me :? , and about what Taylor said about it not getting in to many peoples top 10s, HELLO, THIS IS EUROPE :lol:

Even for Europe, I doubt its a top ten coaster!

I was quite dissapointed with Raptor, like many. Its fun though, but it looks better than it actually rides.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
A-Kid said:
^ Even for Europe, I doubt its a top ten coaster!

I was quite dissapointed with Raptor, like many. Its fun though, but it looks better than it actually rides.

Fair enough, and I doubt the park will give it theming unless it is doing well financially.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It's France, though, not exactly a country known for world-class coasters. And it will be the largest coaster in the country, so I guess the French are excited now. Hopefully, it will drive another park to try to reclaim the title.

And someone, please change the topic title. Looking at it drives me nuts.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I didn't want to be a grammar Nazi about it, but since someone else has finally mentioned/noticed it though, I'm more than happy to oblige. It was getting on my tits, too.

Oh, yay for France getting a new coaster etc.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
This will pretty much be the best coaster that France has.

I smell a possible CF-Euro Live in France next year!

Emmett

Giga Poster
^Hopefully, the wooden coaster also looks pretty good and its not too far away from the German border where there are plenty of parks around.

Looking forward to seeing the construction. Its a great move for such a smallish park.

Jools

Giga Poster
Emmett said:
^Hopefully, the wooden coaster also looks pretty good and its not too far away from the German border where there are plenty of parks around.

Looking forward to seeing the construction. Its a great move for such a smallish park.

I've heard the wooden coaster is pretty crap, and I looked on the MHP and it has rated very lowly, but it could just be snobery :?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Moved, edited and all all that sort of thing.

It'll be nice to see this go it. I'm still really interested to see what color they pick. So many choices that would really suit a B&M invert. I just don't want them to go with standard black or something like the original Batman paint jobs. I think somebody mentioned it earlier, but a dark purple type would be really nice.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm just happy it got a new home. I was really pissed off that I had to miss it when I went to Expoland. There's a pretty good chance I'll get to ride it now.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Taken from Screamscape, according to this poster in the park the coaster will be named 'The Monster'.

monster.jpg

I'm just over the moon that Europe is getting a Raptor clone =).

Guys. Guys. No. It's a Raptor clone, please do not be over the moon because you'll only set yourself up for disappointment! You guys have Nemesis, which is probably fourty six times better than Raptor or clones of it will ever be :p .

So if the coaster is being named Monster, why did they even have the name competition in the first place?