What's new

Marina Park | Red Fire | Intamin Blitz Coaster

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Re: Marina Park | unknown | unknown launched

^I agree. Maybe a bit more like that new-ish one in the other Turkey park though?

Sneaky

Roller Poster

The visible elements on that picture are pretty much identical to iSpeed, so I say it's a clone.

Ethan

Strata Poster

What's iSpeed like to ride? Is it as terrible as the name?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

From what I hear, its like a mix of Maverick and Xcelerator. Intense, quick, and fast.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

^^Like GWAS said, it's main appeal is its speed and high intensity. It does have a great moment of airtime over the camelback after the top hat, but there's not much after that. I personally really like it, although I found the Intamin restraints burdenous at times on what is such as twisty layout.

Oh and on a second look, the ride does actually look more like iSpeed than the one at Vialand.

Dapalm

Mega Poster

From that picture I'll say it's a clone. One question, seeing the trend with latest Intamin rides, could we see lapbars on this one?

_koppen

Hyper Poster

It's definitely a clone, question is if it's downscaled or not? :p

I'd say this will defiantly see lapbars only!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

Pull through is currently under way.

redfire2.jpg

The ride is also called Red Fire which is kind of amusing.

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ I completely agree. The only downside of iSpeed are those horrid restrains. It could actually be quite a favourite coaster contender if I ever get around to riding it.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
iSpeed with lap bars, now there's an interesting concept. I could never get past the neck pain from the restraints to really appreciate iSpeed.

Turkey is quickly moving up my list of possible destinations for the next couple of years.

GorresCoasters

Roller Poster
The iSpeed clone looks mackin. I can only wish all other Intamin Blitz/Accelerator/Giga coasters with OTSRs be refitted with those lap restraints.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
GorresCoasters said:
The iSpeed clone looks mackin. I can only wish all other Intamin Blitz/Accelerator/Giga coasters with OTSRs be refitted with those lap restraints.

They can't. The seats on the new Intamin trains are wider apart to accommodate the new lapbar , so older trains can't be converted.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This thing flys round the track :)
Going to be awesome with lap bars

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkQJj5TpGA[/youtube]

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
POV of both Red Fire and the family coaster has surfaced and it looks like the latter is an updated version of Mine Train Ulven at Bakken!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkDKjpJk9qc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8I8Lk1YxuI&app=desktop[/youtube]