Testing soon me thinks. :wink:

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

From http://projekthelix.se

lond

Roller Poster
Two new 360° panoramas from the constructions site of Helix. Taken this Monday when my brother and I was guided the construction site of Helix.

/// Marcus

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Looking good, especially considering the last time I checked up on this coaster it was being announced. ;)

Darren B

Giga Poster
^Tom, I really hope the coaster lives up to your expectations. You've been a **** hair away from cumming in your pants ever since the ride was announced.

I personally don't think it's going to be a world beater. But, what I think it is going to deliver is an extremely fun and enjoyable ride. And honestly, give me a 'fun' coaster over a force filled coaster any day of the week. This is why I have a Gerstlauer Bobsled higher in my top 10 then Nemesis.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^This. Same reason I have Cheetah Hunt as my #1. And GateKeeper and Wild Eagle up there as well.

It looks like a more forceful, more terrain-y Cheetah Hunt in terms of intention. That pretzel loop looks great, and the shaping on that corkscrew is just wrong, really hope I can work this into the Europe trip I've wanted to take if it's ever reality.

Can't wait for a POV!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I don't really think you can compare this to Cheetah Hunt just because it's 'terrainy'. Cheetah Hunt (and more recently Juvelen) is more about speed and lateral turns and interesting banking. Both I find rather boring (but that's just my opinion). Helix seems more akin to Nemesis or Black Mamba, where elements and intense forces are primary but well-integrated with the landscape, and for that reason I can't wait to ride this.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I agree with Sue, if Helix can deliver good G's through the pretzel and helix, as well as a couple of sustained airtime pops then it will be fab.
Darren - if your prediction of queue times is anything to go by, then this will blow rattenmuhle out of the water.