What's new

Kyles No limits Project's: Current project:Drakin

Xpress

Strata Poster
I didn't know we were talking about brakes that could stop the train..... :?

Also, I think an explanation of why brakes are sloped might be in order, incase some of our audience doesn't understand it. Mainly, it's so that the train can roll out of them.

And thus completes another post that adds more chaos to the pile.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^They're trims though... aren't they? The ones straight after the launch? Again, they're never going to stop the train if it's travelling at full speed, so they're no different to the uphill trims on a B&M Hyper.

The brakes on this ride were fiction brakes that stopped the train on the uphill.

A

Anonymous

Alright enough on the debate of upward break gosh :evil:.

How does this look?
drakin101006223820000.png

drakin101006225452004.png

drakin101006225256000.png

action shots.

drakin101006225405002.png

drakin101006225433003.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
And start to phase out the use of prefab supports. Making your own not only looks better, but it allows you more control of where they go :)

Jer

Strata Poster
^oh boy, it's okay, he'll smooth it for you :roll:

the apex coming off the lift hill looks wayyy to tight, in the third pic i looks like there is a weird kink in the turn around.

A

Anonymous

jjjjustin12 said:
when this comes out I will download and make it smother.
None of my projects are dlible for that reason. I will only release my rct3 projects.

Jer said:
^oh boy, it's okay, he'll smooth it for you

the apex coming off the lift hill looks wayyy to tight,
What area is that? I kinda dont know what you are refering to.

in the third pic i looks like there is a weird kink in the turn around.
Is this better?
drakin101007183937000.png

SnooSnoo said:
That last turn looks horrid.
is this better?
drakin101007182311000.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Just from looking at I think it now I think that it might be a bit too heavily banked. Obviously, I can't see the forces, but normally judgement can get you pretty close.

As for the last turn... no, it's not that much better. It looks a bit RCT3 to me.

A

Anonymous

Wheeee comming down from a 60 km drop! at 109 km/h
drakin101011203537001.png

Here is a better pict for the new turn drop

drakin101011203609002.png

drakin101011203720004.png

The last section had pritty much changed.
drakin101011203744005.png

drakin101011203757006.png

Finally the turn around
drakin101011203833007.png

Jer

Strata Poster
I see you've been working on your own supports :). However I would like to download it to get a better idea of the rides layout and gs.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just a few comments:

Pic 1 - A 60km drop? Sweet lord this thing is big! :p

Pic 4 - That turn in the back corner looks vile...

Pic 5 - That S-Bend isn't banked properly at all. It looks like it snaps right far too harshly.

Pic 6 - Oh, it's the corner from Pic 4 again. Doesn't look as bad, but it still looks uncomfortable. Try making the corner into the helix bank a bit more, maybe a bit more side-ways airtime? It just looks like there might be some highish laterals into that helix. Also, you should make sure that the brake run has no banking on it. I can see that in that picture you're using it as the lead-out to the helix.

Just a few pointers.

A

Anonymous

Bad news unfortionatly I lost nl when my pc needed reformationg, the power went outand windows refused to go into the login screen. I was close to finishing the fial touchs. So thats a bit unfortionate, Jer if you want you can post the dl and maybe a vid if you want. :/

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
^ that is just horrible. I also lost my copy of nolimits. If you email them about it they will most likely give you a download link and if you do need it the registration code

Xpress

Strata Poster
kylr23 said:
Bad news unfortionatly I lost nl when my pc needed reformationg, the power went outand windows refused to go into the login screen. I was close to finishing the fial touchs. So thats a bit unfortionate, Jer if you want you can post the dl and maybe a vid if you want. :/

Send an email to NL with your name and receipt, they will send you a new installer.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
^I just send an email......anyway the coater was pretty good.It was a little jerky though there were only 2 bad spike. but I liked the layout!