What's new

I'd rather have a bowl of...

I'd rather have a bowl of...

• Cornflakes because I am boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frosties

• Cheerios (There's a whole lotta' goodness)

• Rice Krispies

• Coco Pops

• Crunchy F*ckin' Nut

• Shreddies

• Shredded Wheat

• Porridge

• Other

• Total voters

tks

Strata Poster
The packet of Lucky Charms I bought from Bentalls ended up with just the actual cereal left. I sat there one night and picked out every single marshmellow piece. It was a good night. Not so good for my hips.

Hmm I don't tend to eat too much cereal as I can't drink milk anymore, but cocopops were my choice as a kid. Chocolate for breakfast? Win!

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Nutella is a more viable chocolate breakfast option clearly :p

I don't eat much/any cereal but Golden Grahams were win... i miss them :(

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I 've just finished a box of Ready Brek.God I love Ready Brek.

Now I'm on Special K,just because I'm on a diet.

lol

Mega Poster
Golden Grahams seconded, Cinnamon Grahams if I'm feeling adventurous. Currently the top cereal is clearly Crunchy Nut Bites, and anyone who says otherwise is tripping yo.

Also - Who else can't stand american cereals? American Kids' cereals in particular. Lucky Charms? Froot Loops? ****ing hell.

I'm amused now because I just realized Americans must call them Golden Grams which sounds ****.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I'd have to go with the "other" option though, because Fruity Pebbles clearly is the best cereal out there!
That was my favorite when I was a kid.
Now days I'm a Wheat Chex/Rice Chex guy (mix more wheat ones in with the rice ones & a spoon of sugar sprinkled on top). Life is second on my list, followed by Bite Size Frosted Mini Wheats.
The kid loves Honey Nut Cheerios & the wife eats Fiber One (which Aidan also enjoys when we're out of his Cheerios), but we rarely have cereal as the wife likes to make a full breakfast (i.e. eggs or pancakes or waffles with beacon or sausage links and grits + toast or English muffins).

Nadia

Mega Poster
Ready Brek with jam on the top, if it hasn't got jam on top then I aint eating it!!

Aldi's honey hoops, the Kelloggs ones just aren't as scrumptious!!

Mornflakes chocolate squares, mmmm they used to make me wanna actually get outta bed and munch them, the Asda ones however, don't make me wanna get up as much as the Mornflake ones!!

Oooo I also like muesli now which is odd as I used to cringe at the thought of eating that and it's actually pretty yum!!