What's new

I'd rather have a bowl of...

I'd rather have a bowl of...

• Cornflakes because I am boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frosties

• Cheerios (There's a whole lotta' goodness)

• Rice Krispies

• Coco Pops

• Crunchy F*ckin' Nut

• Shreddies

• Shredded Wheat

• Porridge

• Other

• Total voters

Crippollo

Roller Poster
Ollie said:
Golden Nuggets <3
Cinnamon & Golden Grahams <3
Coco Pop Mega Munchers <3

I'd forgotten about Grahams there awesome golden is so much better the cinnamon, thou cinnamon is ok but i wasn't 100% on them golden foe the win.

Crow

Mega Poster
Cap'n Crunch! Mmmm...

capn.jpg

John91

Mega Poster
OreO's for the win. I've only found them once here. Bit steep at £7.99 a box though. Worth it though.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^It's pretty nice actually, though probably horrendously unhealthy.

Lain said:
Cinnamon Grahams are rank.

Wrong! They're awesome. I haven't had them for years, but really want some now!

This stuff isn't bad:

bran.jpg

thx

Mega Poster
^lol

I used to eat Weetabix for years and Shredded Wheat for a long time, yeah as furie say they do taste like moist cardboard, but they keep you're hunger away for longer.
Anyway, luckily some 2 years ago? They introduced the Swedish cereal 'Rågfras' here. It's got lots of fibre (15g/100g) and barely any sugar and fat and it's crispy and much nicer.

Every now and then I have Start! -Premium Sensations if possible, which got nice bits of apple, figs and raisins, and crunchy, crispy cereals, with a whole bunch of fat and sugar (even more than those chocolate-creme filled Coco Pops!).

I remember in England there were some cereals that I liked a lot, but I can't remember what they're are/were called.

Crippollo

Roller Poster
John91 said:
OreO's for the win. I've only found them once here. Bit steep at £7.99 a box though. Worth it though.
They make an oreo cereal why was i not informed of this.

John how on earth do you have more money then me if you spend £7.99 on one box of cereal honestly i have to work harder then you (well I'm supposed to but only do after an hours worth of getting moaned at).

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
nadroJ said:
Golden Grahams! What the hell ever happened to those?

Yeah. What the f*ck did happen to those. I had completley forgotten abou them until you mentioned them and have just remembered how awesome they were. Damn you for making me want something I can't get. :)

And yeah Cookie Crisp are totally awesome as well, I forgot to put them on the list.

jokerman

Giga Poster
I just read this topic, and now I'm starving.

I love Weetabix with fresh fruit. Can't be beat for a healthy breakfast.

John91

Mega Poster
Crippollo said:
John91 said:
They make an oreo cereal why was i not informed of this.

John how on earth do you have more money then me if you spend £7.99 on one box of cereal honestly i have to work harder then you (well I'm supposed to but only do after an hours worth of getting moaned at).
It was just the once. And go to the pasty shop in Eastbourne if ya want some.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I would rather have a bowl of Coco Pops :D

But due to the child obesity thing, it's now:

'Coco Pops and milk make a bowl full of fun *childish giggling*'

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I think Golden Grahams have been discontinued in the lovely UK. Cinnamon ones live on though, under the name of 'Curiously Cinnamon', which is an awful name, but they still taste awesome. Start is also awesome, and Lucky Charms, when I can bring myself to pay the price that Selfridges charge (which is so far once) are still bloody amazing!

Frosties are probably may regular favourite, but i'm more of a toast fan at breakfast time.