What's new

Hyper and Terrified - CP & KI - Trip Reports

A

Anonymous

since my mac was acting weird i wasn't able to get onto coasterforce for like 3 days. ill make a detailed trip report later with the help of my lovely boy marc. but for now this is how i sum up the weekend.

~Im on a boat.
~100 tons of nuts.
~OMG pants!.
~TOUCHDOWN JESUS :)

Error

Strata Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGo2d3HWu8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZJpRcKZhs[/youtube]

TaDa.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
This is the most double handed complement ever.

Joe, you could be awesome at videos. :)

As it is, you're excellent. I really enjoyed the CP one - but constantly, I was "this is going to be so good" - then let down.

You're the Thorpe of video makers. The tease! You set everything up to be brilliant, then deny me... I don't like to be denied... ;)

Very, very good videos - just frustrating close to really, truly, excellent!

I am so jealous of the trip. Not for Cedar Point which looks lame to me, but because those small Lives are superb fun.

Next year dammit! Next year!

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Wow, it looks like you guys had an excellent time, and actually got a pretty good ride count at Cedar Point this time around.

One of these days I'm going to have to try and drag myself back across the pond for one of the USA Lives. It's a bit difficult with my current job as I can't choose when I get time off, but if there's ever a Live during our school holidays or if I change job in the next couple of years to something with more flexible holiday arrangements, I'll have to pay you guys a visit.

Error

Strata Poster
furie said:
As it is, you're excellent. I really enjoyed the CP one - but constantly, I was "this is going to be so good" - then let down.

You're the Thorpe of video makers. The tease! You set everything up to be brilliant, then deny me... I don't like to be denied... ;)

I'm never satisfied with anything I do. And, I didn't have a whole lot of clips to work with. Mostly due to me getting SO MANY people, are barely any rides.

Hopefully I might do another trip sometime this year (after I pay everyone whom I borrowed from back) and make a high-quality video.

Snoo

The Legend
furie said:
This is the most double handed complement ever.

Joe, you could be awesome at videos. :)

Very, very good videos - just frustrating close to really, truly, excellent!

I am so jealous of the trip. Not for Cedar Point which looks lame to me, but because those small Lives are superb fun.

Next year dammit! Next year!

I hope I don't disappoint you that much with my video.. lol

And yes.. the Live was excellent. If you could trek over, that would be a fantastic date with the mighty furie! Myself, Matt, and Jerry were already talking about next year and possibilities.. but we are going to keep that on the down low. ;)

Emmett

Giga Poster
Just caught up reading the rest of the reports and there are some great photos in there. Looked like a great few days and nice to see the US Lives going strong.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Joe - if you had twice as much footage as me, it was brilliant. Don't get yourself down, just being positively me :)

Snoo, I was within a thousand miles of you and offered you food - you denied me :(

Next year you all three have floor space at homestead_furie. The Kid has bed space with Minor_Furie.

Error

Strata Poster
furie said:
Next year you all three have floor space at homestead_furie. The Kid has bed space with Minor_Furie.

Wait, what? Am I assuming I'm one of them?

If so...I need to get a job...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Taylor; you did a great job on your report, but a bit of the order is wrong. Also, while your pictures of humans are great, a lot of your ride pictures leave a lot to be desired.

Joe, It's good to see that you're done with the videos, but I haven't watched them yet, as my computer decided to be retarded and now isn't sending any output to my speakers. I'll watch them and comment eventually.

Lastly, I forgot to post a ride count for King's Island:

Diamondback x5
Beast x2
Backlot Stunt Coaster x1
Vortex x1
Firehawk x1
Flight of Fear x1
Racer x2
Adventure Express x1
Son of Beast x1
Flight Deck x1
Drop Zone x1