What's new

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2012/13

Martyn B

CF Legend
It's now confirmed that there will be 4 coasters at this years event. The Santas Flying Sleigh, Wilde Maus XXL, **** Euro Coaster (again!!) and the London City coaster.

20111211205351-b4bb544e.jpg

hamburg-dom-wilde-maus-1.jpg

Euro_Coaster_1.jpg

londoncitycoasterc.jpg

Better line up than last year I guess.

Jake

Strata Poster
That Wild Mouse is so excessive <3.

BTW, is the fourth cred the one that used to be at LWV? <///3.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I think it could be. I remember reading ages ago that the Pinfari from Lightwater went over to the European fair circuit....

The London City coaster used to go to the Xmas fair at the O2.

Martyn B

CF Legend
It's now confirmed that Mellors new 250ft Star Flyer will be attending this year:

flyer02.jpg

This year's event is probably going to be one of the best (and most expensive) fair grounds the UK has had for a long, long while.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Two new CREDZ (the mouse and the London thing) for me, so yay all round.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Woot! I'm gonna go check this out in December at some point, seems like a pretty good line up considering the usual crappy spinning mice that we get.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
The coaster line up seems decent and there is defenitely a lot of family rides coming, but looking at the ride list, apart from air and power tower, there doesn't seem to be thrilling rides. Watching videos of last years event there was a Booster, Freak Out, Miami Trip, Orbiter and Matterhorn aswell. Does anyone else know if any of these rides are coming to this years event or any thrilling rides that i missed that are defenitely coming?

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^
Thank you for letting me know. some really cool pics. the London city coaster looks okay, for a pinfari. Does anyone now who good the ride?

Lucy

Hyper Poster
London City coaster is quite good for what it is and if you haven't been on it before it's worth giving it a go.

Martyn, yes that is a booster - a very good one in fact :)

Winter Wonderland looks very impressive for this year and I'm looking forward to going :)

Martyn B

CF Legend
I completely agree with that. Most rides get changed/swapped around yearly, yet that coaster is always there, without fail!

Whilst it is "different" and unique, it's also complete turd.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Quick question to those who went last year, how much can I expect to spend there? Can't seem to find any info on how much ride tokens are or how many are needed for the coasters there.

Only really interested in the big wheel (which I can pre-book), the four coasters and some German beer and sausage