What's new

Hunter (B&M Dive Machine)POV PAGE 5

bob_3_

Giga Poster
OK, so guys. I finished the track yesterday. Its now lovely and smooth, so I work on te supports and small details, hoping to have it done soon.

THEN I GET A VIRUS!!!!!! Tryin to recover it.

Xpress

Strata Poster
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(see, that's why you send it to friends so you have multiple sources to recover it from ;) )

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ Well I've done that, but it would mean doing that smoothing again, and beleive me, it was a headache and a half! I have some interesting shapes in this and odd angles, it was pretty hard!

Luckily, looks like I can recover the file, but I may not be able to release it till the new year. I won't have NL for abit.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Send the track on over to me for smoothing, I can have it back to you by the time you get NL back again :)

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ NO, I've saved the smoothed track!

I wouldn't send it over anyway, I'd like this track to be my work alone, sorry.

The reason I might not be able to release it for a while is just so I can double check small details, do videos, pictures and backstory. I need my computer for all that. fingers crossed I'll have it back soon =(.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Computers back! =D

14j6ypj.jpg

2aj6r03.jpg

2u6l0lt.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
23sj0j8.jpg

Background

Dive into the forest from a head spinning height and feel the thrill of the chase. Fly high above the trees and plunge down to the forest floor, experience forces exceeding 4Gs and masses of weightlessness, in this dizzying new experience.

I've been planning on doing a dive machine for years! But it never fruited into something I felt happy with, after finishing my dueling coaster I went back to the drop I'd designed and the rest just flowed out.

It's not a ride filled with intense direction changes and mad forces. I've designed it so you can just enjoy every element as it comes. In real life the drops will be really intense! So the rest of the ride compliments that.

Element List (in order);

- 200ft Vertical Drop (with holding brake)
- Stall Turn
- Immelman
- Upward Helix
- MCBR
- Near Vertical Drop
- Overbank Dive
- 180* Swoop
- Air-time hill
- 90* Swoop
- Immelman
- S-hill
- Final Brakes

PLEASE NOTE:

I've tried to design the ride with 8-across trains in mind.

Trackpackager is needed to open the track

This ride is hand-made.

MASSIVE Thanks to Loefet, Ed and Andre on testing and giving advice.

I've enjoyed making this ride, hope you enjoy it too.

DOWNLOAD HERE

2h4kck1.jpg

2b86br.jpg

2vxhoh4.jpg

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
Beautiful I think is the word :lol: What a ride that was. It's definately the best Dive Machine I've seen on NL. Well done, and thank you.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Loved it!

The good:
-Lovely colours.
-Nice, original layout, longer than the ones out there, but I could see it working.
-Nice forces.
-Cartextures.

The bad/to be improved upon:
-I think the holding break needed to hold the train a little further down.

All in all an excellent design. 8.5/10.

Ollie

CF Legend
I seem to be having a problem with my track packager. I have it installed but when I open the file it saiys it doesn't recognise the file.