What's new

Hunter (B&M Dive Machine)POV PAGE 5

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just one little change. Makes a big difference to the way the ride looks though.

23u7ml1.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Didn't like the grey in the end.

But hey, some supports are going in, I'm starting to see things come together. Currently working on a cartexture, watch this space.

96xb3l.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
OK, so the progress on this is very slow, but my university is eating all my spare time. I expectd this to be finished way before now.

I do have good news though , I've probably got it to the smoothest I can right now, not much more to do there, and that's the slowest part for me.

There's no colour here because I'm still not happy with it but here you can see I've started building the station =).

2dt3zu8.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not bad!

I like the vertical arrow, it looks nice.

Also, I'm loving that environment in NL behind it. How much of that is photoshopped?

Xpress

Strata Poster
^ust the sweet looking logo. The environment looks like it's from Bird of Tikal or one of those anchient mexico themed rides..

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Yeah the picture in the background isn't photoshopped at all, it's just a beautiful environment. Wish I could say I made it...but I didn't.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's amazing...

[/listofpointlessposts]

Slash

Giga Poster
bob_3_ said:
Yeah the picture in the background isn't photoshopped at all, it's just a beautiful environment. Wish I could say I made it...but I didn't.

Wanna point us in the direction :--D

Jared

Hyper Poster
It's the Volumetric Sunset Environment made by Buster. You can find it in a track package with his Coaster "Forester"