Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^About what?! Give us a clue at least.

MRJudorules

Roller Poster
Good good :p I'm getting it tomorrow, convinced my parents :twisted: They gave me fifty thousand excuses not to get it though.... :roll:

Edit: Got it now! Starting a Saw Recreation

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Okay, so the right button on my laptop is ****ed, and I'm wondering how I can move around in the editor in 3D view without having to click my right button?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hixee said:

Okay, silly question which I probably will kick myself once I know the answer too question 2:

WASD works, but then I can't rotate, or go 'higher' it just stays near the ground level...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Oh... umm... not sure about that. May I suggest getting the key fixed? OR buying a mouse? You can pick up optical mice for around £15. Making tracks with the touch-pads can be a nightmare too!

:lol:

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
^Oh... umm... not sure about that. May I suggest getting the key fixed? OR buying a mouse? You can pick up optical mice for around £15. Making tracks with the touch-pads can be a nightmare too!

:lol:

Haha! Yeah, I'll have to get a mouse. Well, yeah, it's what I've been making my tracks on for over a year now, but the right click decided to pack in recently.

Xpress

Strata Poster
You need a mouse to operate the simulator properly, as it is what controls the left/right pan and up/down tilt motion.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
It was fine when the right click worked, as I used the trackpad.

Everything is fine in the simulator, it's the editor I have problems with in 3D view, as I can't place supports properly.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Yeah I think I might, that`s a reasonable price, I have often thought about getting it.
Please forgive me for asking dumb questions, but the System Requirements state up to XP, I assume it will run fine on Vista?