What's new

How to get Nolimits and/or Get started!

A

Anonymous

game

It is quite hard at first but when you get used to it it is easy :D

Snoo

The Legend
It doesn't take long to learn.. I got mine 2 weeks ago and made a decent ride.. thrown together.. but decent ride.

Happy hunting ;)

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry to (maybe) go off topic, but I suppose this sort of stuff belongs here: I tried to download the famous Xibalba coaster, but I can't find a way to open it. What shall I do? It shows up as an NLTRACK (capitalised) file. How do I open it? I've starred my eyes out on the video, and I want to TEST it!!!

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Right, quick question. Can I download it and then transfer it to another PC/laptop or is it like copy-protected?

Reason is, I want to download it soon but am getting a laptop in a month or two. Will I be able to put it on disc and install it later on the laptop?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yes. I bought NL last year. A few month later we go a laptop, if you just compy the install program, and install it on the second machine it works. You can also just use your normal/original key.

Ollie

CF Legend
Ok I've got a quick question. ;)

Once you've downloaded the game, how much is it to upgrade it to the next version?

A

Anonymous

^ What version do you have?
If you got 1.6 then the 1.71 version is free.
If you don't have 1.6 then you have to buy NL all over again.

Hixee said:
^Yes. I bought NL last year. A few month later we go a laptop, if you just compy the install program, and install it on the second machine it works. You can also just use your normal/original key.
Yes it works to use the same key on multiple computers, but it's really only valid to use on one computer. So I have 4 licenses. :--D (Ok, so 2 of them are on the pre 1.6 version...)

Ollie

CF Legend
I havn't got it yet, but was wondering how much each update is.

And also when you buy the game, is it the latest version or do you have do upgrade it up to date once you've got it?

A

Anonymous

^ Ok, I'm not sure which version you get when you buy it. But I would guess 1.6, so then you have to update it to 1.71.
The updates are usually free with the exception of 1.6 since it was a major overhaul of the whole system and some of the designs.

Everything you need are here -> http://www.nolimitscoaster.com/

A

Anonymous

I have it but I cant build anything at all plus I dont know how to build on there.

Ollie

CF Legend
Reet. :p
Just been looking at the system requirements and my computer doesn't meet them. (becasue it's ****)
If the demo works, does that mean that the full game will work? Has anyone else done this as I don't want to buy it if I can't play it.
Thanks if you can help.
Ollie. :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I'm not entirely sure. It depends where you don't meet the requirements. If only in one or two places then it might we worth either upgrading your PC, or running the game poorer quality.

It's a pain, as NL is really deatied and you wouldn't want to loose it.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Yes it does. Vista is a b*tch with NL tho. Sometimes hides the files, in which case you just click "view all file types".

A

Anonymous

See thats it cost £21 now, that a bit much ant it. Is it really worth £21? I'v played the demo and it dose look really good.