What's new

how many times in a row?

Coasterfiend

Roller Poster
hmmm, let me see. I <3 talon in dorney, so i did that about 15 times in a row. Hydra was good, went on that 6 times. steel force was sick, so about 9. possessed was OFF THE CHAIN but i only got to go on 4 times :'( I can't remember the others, but Talon definatly is the one.

Treeis

Mega Poster
12 on Saw and about 9 or 13 on Nemesis Inferno...I forget now... But definetly 12 on Saw, the first time I rode it :)

oriolat2

Giga Poster
12 laps on Batman La Fuga (Parque Warner). I thought I would pass out from so many positive Gs. And 13 on Dragon Khan, at night, during ERT.

s15c

Mega Poster
22 times on Lightning Racer without getting up. It was Halloween and the park was emppppptttttyyyyy. Vomited afterward.

darkmarkman

Roller Poster
I got in around 50 on Greezed Lightnin' at Kentucky Kingdom. This was on and off throughout the day though. The most at one time without going back into the line was around a dozen. At the end of the day we had ridden it 50 times.

Kebab

Giga Poster
11 times, Dragon Khan on our last day in Salou, oh I do love Khan's walk-on queue's :lol: Never really felt sick actually, funny how I can survive that then just one ride on Baco I feel like my stomachs gonna explode. Must be all the shaking!

LINKY

Roller Poster
I went on Shockwave @ Drayton Manor 11 times in a row.
Not the smoothest ride in the world, so felt kind of battered after it all.
But worth it :)

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Oh my god, I've ridden the Boomerang like seven times in a row. I just can't get enough of that one for some reason. It gives me such an adrenaline rush.

RCF

Strata Poster
Artichoke said:
Oh my god, I've ridden the Boomerang like seven times in a row. I just can't get enough of that one for some reason. It gives me such an adrenaline rush.

And obviously a concussion XD :p

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Griffon @ Busch Gardens Williamsburg - 5 times in a row. That first drop is one of the best, and such a smooth ride!

Mr. X

Roller Poster
Once on every coaster I've ever been on.

I'd really like to marathon a coaster but the situation never arises.

dominoes

Mega Poster
Gouderix at Parc Asterix = 6 times in a row. No queue, parents on the ghost train, and had nothing else to do.

Artichoke

Mega Poster
^ It would be the months I'm never able to go. I'm only available during the summer, lol. So, I have no choice but to deal with the unbearable heat and the long ass line... But it's worth it :--D

binton16

Roller Poster
Didn't cound how many time but I once stayed on the rapids at Drayton Manor for an hour without getting off. It was raining so for some reason most people don't go on the water rides. Never made any sence to me. Same thing happens in open air pools.