What's new

how many times in a row?

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Can't really remember but it's got to be something like 5 or 6 times on Colossus. It used to be so great having friends who were staff. cool)

Gazza

Giga Poster
I rodeAqualoop at Wet n Wild 20 times in a row on Saturday, then went away and rode Surfrider, and then came back again to bring the total to 25.

My upper back and lats were a bit sore by the end though.

Ollie

CF Legend
Last Friday Maddie and I went to Chessington and we got 10 laps on the Runaway Mine Train because the park was completely dead. Even then we only got off because we got bored. :p

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I' m not sure how many rides I got, but during an hour long ERT session at Dorney a couple of years ago, I rode Talon for literally an hour solid. I changed seats a fair few times, but every time they sent the train, I was on it.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
When I went to Alton with Peter, Martyn H and a few friends for my birthday in the summer we did Nemesis for ERT. Now, I can't remember if it was the first day, or the second day when Peter and Martyn weren't there, but I managed about 12 re-rides. I changed seats so I wasn't getting the same experience every time. It was about 4 goes back right, 3 goes back left, 2 front right, 2 front left and 1 front middle. In fact, now that I think about it, I may have done more...

But yeah, I had a massive headache after that, but I didn't mind. Nemesis was running like a savage beast <3 Probably the most intense it's ever been for me.

Martyn B

CF Legend
32 laps on RMT @ Alton, so thats 16 'rides' technically. Yeah, I was 12 ok.

Also we went mad on The New Beast that day, that may well have been more...

s15c

Mega Poster
SteelCoaster said:
9 times in a row on the Steel Phantom (now called Phantom's revenge) at Kennywood park. This was back when I still liked this coaster because it was one of the fastest in the world and still had inversions. People complained that it hurt their necks, so they took the inversions out and slowed it down a little and renamed it.

We're not idiots here. Even I, the annoying little 13 year old, know that happened.

JTRCBOY97

Roller Poster
Nemesis at Alton Towers - 5 times in a row, that was awesome, i wish i could do it more, but the queues are just so big :evil:

T0M

Hyper Poster
I'm fairly sure it was Millennium Coaster at Fantasy Island, only about half a dozen times though. I think Thirteen is definitely the most re-ridable coaster I've been on this year, though.

reddude333

Giga Poster
I think it would have to be 9 times on Superman at SFMM for me. It was the beginning of the day and no one was anywhere to be seen but me and my friend.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
7 times on Oblivion at Alton Towers. I could quite easily have gone round again and again, but time was getting on :twisted:

3 times on Nemesis (twice at the front).