What's new

how many times in a row?

ambernicole92

Roller Poster
Four times on Carolina Cyclone at Carowinds. It wasn't the best coaster I've ever been on but we figured we would take advantage of it since there was NO ONE in line.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Raptor @ Gardaland for me.

I don't go on coasters loads of times in a row (mostly because of queues), but I managed to ride Raptor about 8-9 times during the day. Several times in the morning, whilst everyone is getting into the park, once or twice in the afternoon and about 4 times after dark, where literally nobody is queueing for it!

Nemesis is probably my second, as it's such an amazing and forceful ride that never gets any queues.

And of course Kraken, I LOVE that ride! :--D ...which barely ever has a queue of over 45 mins...

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Off the top of my head...

Tidal Wave - 3 times
Flying Fish - 7 times
Rumba Rapids - 2 times
Loggers Leap - 3 times
Dragon's Fury - 2 times
Dragon Falls - 6 times
Bubbleworks - 2 times

Not that impressive, really.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
New one, Goliath (SFMM) over 25 times at a TPR event (so flame me, I don't care) in February, the only reason I got out of the train was to change seats and eventually because I was getting really light headed after 5 consecutive runs in the back row.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Never had any epic streaks, because even if there's no wait I tend to try to do as much as possible.

I've done Storm Runner 3 times in a row, (near closing time and we kept running on)

I rode Expedition Everest at Disney Animal Kingdom 5 or 6 times in a day, it was one of those two. Waits were short so we kept going back to it.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Hmmm....

Skyliner (Lakemont) - 10-15
Hulk (IoA) - 7
Twister (Knoebles) - 6
Double Loop - 9
Villain - 5
Dominator - 23 (they gave me and my cousin closing laps. I believe we were on it for 30-45 minutes straight during one of the frightnights)
Steel Phantom - 3
Phantoms Revenge - 4
Voyage - 9 (hope to beat this tomorrow night while there for HoliWood Nights)
Phoenix (Knoebles) - 6

I only consider it after a row of 3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2