What's new

Have You Ever Been Evacuated?!

Vicki

Roller Poster
Hehe, my mate Charlene works at Cariba, she hates doing evacs off Master Blaster. How do you do it?? I hit my head on that thing....

Anyway...not been evac'd off anything myself, bit rubbish really, I wanna experience it!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
I haven't been evacuated off anything but I have done alot of evacuations myself working at Chessington. Vampire, Dragons Fury, Dragon Falls, Tomb Blaster, Rattle Snake, Runaway Train and the o' mighty Bubble Works (which is the most horrible thing ever, people want to punch you on that ride)

You didn't mention yourself doing the Plahyouse evac ;)

I've never been on a ride when it's broken down, and I can only think of two times where I've been in the two and it's broken down...

Aside from days when at Thorpe ;)

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'd completely forgotten i'd been evacuated from Dragon Khan actually, but Pierre's post reminded me of that, seeing as I was on the same train.

I've also been evacuated from Inferno's brakerun, with Kir, after it just hit the brakes and stopped.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Nothing major has ever happened to me, the only incidents were getting stuck on the lifthills on Air and Nemesis. Think this happens alot anyway. Luckily they both only got stuck for a short while.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Yep, Twas 2005 Joey... I remember it well.

Uh, Other than X:/ No Way Out, I've been Evacuated from Expedition Everest. Just on the last block brakes before the yeti, Got to walk through the mountain. Was pretty cool. Uh, thats all I can think of atm.

Had to Evacuate people off Loggers once, and Rumba twice though. Well, Not me personally, but I assisted.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Been evacuated on X:NWO and Vallhala.

X:NWO was coolas i got to see the ride with the lights on. We were evacuated on the last block section. On this note a quick question. When i saw the track i noticed a red wire type thing running around the whole track.... any idea what this was?

Also, Valhalla as some other people have said, got to walk through the manky corridoors and was put back in the front of the Q.

,Dave

A

Anonymous

Im suprised nobody got evacuated from Deja Vu....

Ntwhom....I got evacuated from Deja Vu once. The 2nd catcher didnt catch the train as we went up tower 2 and we rolled back and eventually came to a stop inbetween the vertical loop and the tower. It was pretty fun I might add.

All the guests got exit passes but instead I got wrote up for riding in my uniform. I knew that was gon happen as soon as we started swinging between the loop and the tower.

And I've had to evacuate the GASM @ SFOG which wasnt a good experience.

~Seddy

A

Anonymous

dang i was going to say the thing about deja vu. i remember going to sfog waiting 3 hours for deja vu, and being 1 train away from riding. and it broke down. never got to ride deja vu before they tore it down :{

A

Anonymous

At Dorney Park there was not enough water in the river raft ride when I went through it but we didn't stop until two feet infront of the station. We got free drink passes, (but since it was "girl scout day" all drinks and food was free anyway!)

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
I was evacuated, on two different occations, from Splash Mountain in Magic Kindom almost to the top of the large drop. I was also evacuated on the same day from It's a Small World. Only after having to hear that song for an hour before they said to get off.

walker1104

Mega Poster
Nope, never been evacuated but i came close. I was about 2 trains away fmro getting on nemesis, stood just outside station, when it stopped on chain lift and people had to be evacuated. Then we all had to go because they closed the ride. But thats the closest ive ever been.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
My first evacuation happened on Wednesday on the world's oldest coaster: 106-year-old Leap the Dips at Lakemont Park, PA.
Be sure to check out my PTR.

LPLtD19.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hurricane at Myrtle Beach Pavilion (R.I.P) stalled mid-lift, and the trains had to be evacuated and such. Rather fun, actually.

Swat

Hyper Poster
Ive never been evactuated out of thorpe park back last year when there was a power cut that took out the whole of that area, I know other Cf'ers were there. A-Kid I belive.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
T'other week Vampire died on us so we had to evacuate the train that was sat on the final brakes which was half in/half out the station...

Still yet to be on a ride that breaks on me though :lol: