What's new

Good Park Food

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
^Wasn't at the live but I can second you on those noodles. Takes ages to serve but always worth the wait!

I also love the ribs at any Merlin BBQ place. The pie place next to Rita also used to be good until it got replaced by a mediocre pasty place.

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
Nah, never really liked the noodles. None of the park food there strikes me as very good. Rather rather go to the Wetherspoons outside for a microwaved pulled pork burger and a pint!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I have also had the noodles and waited ages for them too. Obviously need to sort their throughput! Can't remember whether they were any good though!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
EPCOT definitely has a lot!
Teppan Edo, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Via Napoli being some of my favorites. Obviously the Flower and Garden Festival as well as the Food and Wine Festival there amp up the food/drink options!

Staying at WDW, I really enjoy 50s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios too.

As others have said, the cinnamon bread at Dollywood is amazing!

I don't normally eat at theme parks when I'm on a park trip because it's pricey and I don't like feeling bloated and uncomfortable which tends to happen after I've eaten. Usually I just try to eat before and after a park, but the odd time I'll get a snack or a meal if I'm super hungry.

Six Flags is by far the worst. The only good thing is that they have Panda Express. Way overpriced, and it's worse than McDonalds food. Cedar Fair is really no better but I do enjoy the fabulous cream cheese stuffed pretzels they have at Cedar Point <3 Usually when I go there I try to have Famous Daves which is right outside the park. I have to say, the buffets at Cedar Fair parks are usually quite good. Unfortunately Disney is really not a whole lot above Six Flags and Cedar Fair, with their cold and subpar buffets and their gross cheeseburger macaroni and cheese.

I think a lot of the Southern parks and the one offs/small chains have the best food. Dollywood had a great buffet, Silver Dollar City has those skillet things that look, smell, and taste amazing, and Holiday World has some awesome choices in Thanksgivingland. Busch tends to have good food as well, but it can get really expensive.

BigBad

Mega Poster
Potato Patch Fries!!!!!

Put cheese on them.

I've not had a lot of good park food, though desserts are usually good. Part of it is that if it's just one day where I've been walking around in 100 degrees, I can get something decadent.

It's a shame that most of the food isn't very good. I don't expect quality like a nice restaurant with a tablecloth, but if small, casual restaurants can make good tacos, burgers, and fries, then I think a park should be able to...yet they don't!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
The tacos at PortAventura I remember being really nice, same for Chilli, both from the Mexican Cantina, I also really like the Buffet/Pizza at Pleasure Beach, always cooked nicely.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The real answer? Whatever fast food is outside of the park. <3

jay37415

Mega Poster
Not really categorizing any of the food. But here's a list of some of my favorites...

Cinnamon Bread - Dollywood
Butterbeer - Universal
Potato Patch Fries - Kennywood
Biergarten - EPCOT (its worth it for the atmosphere)

Worst - anything at a Six flags Park