What's new

Flashover (Complete - Download and Video Page 2)

Brookes

Giga Poster
Thought it was about time to introduce my latest project, an intamin inverted coaster, which is yet to be named. Progress is slow due to having exams at the moment, but here are a couple of screens:

IntaminInvert-100524175109000.jpg

IntaminInvert-100524175217001.jpg

A

Anonymous

^ There are two Intamin inverts with lift hills and they are both called Tornado (Info at RCDB).

Looking good Brookes, you have really captured the Intamin supports for this one, are you going for a structure that looks more like the one in Finland or in Spain?

Brookes

Giga Poster
Thanks for the comments guys, and I'm basing it more on the one from Särkänniemi as the supporting is more modern and I prefer the style.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I know this may look like a plug, but it might just help you as its my pov of Tornado at Sarka, and my Sarka video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALqFbgPD2tA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmNJPpRvtKg[/youtube]

Brookes

Giga Poster
^^^^Thanks!

^^^Haha thanks, they may be quite useful. Although the supporting is so complicated, the Tornado pages on rcdb are two of my most visited pages as I keep having to check the style.

Supporting is going quite slowly at the moment due to revising for exams, but I have done more and I will show pictures soon as it should speed up!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I would love to see what it would be like if intamin actually made an invert with a chain lift.

You blind?

p18807.jpg

p2360.jpg

=O omg! Lifthills.

They were both also mentioned in this topic, scrolll up, I dares ya.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Finally I have broken up from college for summer, so supporting will be coming along faster. Here is an update:

IntaminInvert-100723164228000.jpg

IntaminInvert-100723164255001.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That looks like a cobra roll. Everything looks interesting and different. I love it when people do unique rides like this. Keep it up.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^^Thanks, and yep the supports provide many near misses.

^Thanks, and it's actually an immelmann with a turn after it.

And it's been a while but I have an update! I did some more since the last update during summer and did quite a few supports today.

IntaminInvert-100919200658000.jpg

IntaminInvert-100919200736001.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
Looks cool, you dont see to many intamin inverts, I recently made one too, but other than that I really haven't seen a lot.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Had the time to do some more supporting, it's nearly there now. Just the two brake runs and last turn to do and supporting will be done. A few pictures for you all now:

IntaminInvert-101101165825000.jpg

IntaminInvert-101101165904001.jpg

IntaminInvert-101101165937002.jpg