What's new

Favorite Coaster Trains

Hutch

Strata Poster
Here are some of mine:

5. Alpengeist's trains with the neat skis attached.

4. Dragon Challenge's trains with the scary looking dragons.

3. I've always like Intamin Mega Coaster trains

2. TTD trains, especially when they had the spoilers.

1. It can't get any better with Verbolten:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 124

Snoo

The Legend
TTD original trains will always have a special place in my heart. Too bad another case of theming that gets evicted. Smooth CP, smooth.

Edward M

Strata Poster
I like Dragon Challenge and Verbolten's trains a lot.

My favorite are Intamin Megas and Maverick. I also like new B&M hyper trains like Diamondback and Intimidator.

NegativeG

Roller Poster
For pure aesthetics, Skyrush's trains stand out to me. Too bad they hurt like a *****.

For my actual favorite trains, probably the old school B&M hyper trains. They're just so comfortable and ride so well.

2010shaneallen92

Roller Poster
For the VISUAL effect, I absolutely LOVED the look of the original Son of Beast trains. However, they were extremely brutal as most of us can recollect. I also really enjoy the look of the Thunderhead, Tennessee Tornado, Outlaw Run, and Invertigo (King's Island) trains. (Invertigo basically because it was my very first coaster, and it will always have a special place in my heart)

For the COMFORT effect, I must say that Diamondback, Wild Eagle, Millennium Force, and Raptor have the best that I've personally been on.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
TTD's original, fully themed dragster trains, bar none.

Is it true that one chucked one of the fat wheels and that's why it was all removed?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
rollermonkey said:
TTD's original, fully themed dragster trains, bar none.

Is it true that one chucked one of the fat wheels and that's why it was all removed?
Yes.

For Looks - The original TTD trains <3

cpdragster1.jpg

For Comfort - Millennium Flyers and B&M Clamshell

dd6423cdbf_full.jpg

Diamondback1.jpg

andrus

Giga Poster
For comfort, nothing comes even close to the Mack mega trains! Here's the Storm at Etnaland:
9e5adg00m72qsj2dt4t489.jpg

For looks, there's a lot of impressive coasters here, but Furius Baocos trains wins it hands down for me:
msrlp64ro4s346md001cd5.jpg

For pure awesomeness; the old braker-man trains on Rutschebanen:
8u73q000oubbic9ngd0n04.jpg

andrus

Giga Poster
Sanchezmran said:
Here are some of mine:
1. It can't get any better with Verbolten:
I agree, the Verbolten trains are extremely well made! But in the case of car-themed trains there's a hot contenders in Formula Rossa too, absolutely beautiful trains:
c3s3262o00b4tde9h6ui1r.jpg

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Looks wise Furius Baco, even though they ride like crap they do look good. I like the look of most wingriders actually, aesthetically they just look great.

For comfort the B&M Clamshells.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Guess I'm jumping on the race car train bandwagon we've got going on here, but I also think iSpeed has some pretty slick trains.

Hollywood:RRR's also look pretty cool at night.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Here are a couple more I forgot about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 102

BBH

Giga Poster
I actually like the Morgan(?) trains on Le Monstre.

The head on the front of Demon and the wings on the cover of X-Flight are good also.