What's new

Favorite Coaster Trains

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Restraints:
It's all about being thrown around as much as possible and letting your body move with the forces.
For the maximum amount of movement and freedom it has to be B&M clamshells or just a simple old-school single lapbar on a woodie.
GCI restraints are quite nice but I hate how they get progressively tighter over the course of a ride.
I despise anything across my chest as it's so constricting - B&M wingriders and the newer Vekoma chest rubber things (as on Magic Mountain at Gardaland) are gross IMO.

Look:
Nothing beats traditional for me - I love a classy-coloured boxy-shaped woodie - PBB's old Rollercoaster trains were fab and I loved Cyclone's US flag at Six Flags New England.
Iron Shark's have got to be worth a mention as well.

sherman454

Roller Poster
Iron Rattlers new train!

l76eq3d1bcgg0e4005tgn7.jpg

the king

Mega Poster
For me, it has to be Hollywood Dream at Universal Studios Japan. Very streamlined and a comfy, bulky looking coaster.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
andrus said:
For comfort, nothing comes even close to the Mack mega trains! Here's the Storm at Etnaland:
9e5adg00m72qsj2dt4t489.jpg

For looks, there's a lot of impressive coasters here, but Furius Baocos trains wins it hands down for me:
msrlp64ro4s346md001cd5.jpg

This is actually exactly how i feel as well.

We now know that Skyrush restraints can handle inversions, it would be killer to see them on Baco.