What's new

Europa Park |"Wodan"| GCI Wood

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Europa Park |"Wodan"| GCI Wood

^^ Honestly, as a consumer (potential visitor to the park as you put it), they wont care. Why? Simple, they dont have the WANT or NEED to know every little minutr **** detail over who the **** built the ride. You are taking an enthusiasts stand point (which is fine, well and good, but not what you are arguing from) and applying it to a GP stand point. Two completely different points of view.

Honestly, this squabbling is getting **** annoying. From an enthusiast perspective, wish whatever the hell you want, but dont try and seemingly claim that it would have been a better ride with it there or WHATEVER you are trying to push (as Im too annoyed to bother with it). I dont mean to step into the middle of this (or seem like a mod in anyform) but please continue this via PM as I actually am interested in this ride, and watching someone try (AGAIN) to get the "one up" on UC is old.

Now, on topic for me. Im 50/50 on how the ride looks and interacts with the other rides. It looks tamer than any of the other GCI I have been on, but it seems to be a bit more interactive than what I have been on/seen before. Im not too sure, but has any theme involved items or the station work (detailed, not just structure) started?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^Don't worry...the words themselves are censored, however, we can make an educated guess as to what they are....

Anyway, in this photo, we can really see the ride (especially its station) developing.

LtJQR.jpg

Is that the beginnings of a tunnel near the bottom of the picture?

Lofty

CF Legend
Yes, that is a tunnel by the looks of it.

It's actually looking OK from that angle, mainly because you can't see it RAPING Blue Fire.

Lofty

CF Legend
TheCoasterCruiser said:
Now, it won't be long before i come
Ew. Not nice. It would be "Cum" or "Came" if you wanted to go all out ;)

Looking forward to seeing testing now.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
^ Heh, damnit! :wink:

My friend and me just booked our stay at Europa Park!
- Never been there. Can't wait! It'll also be my first GCI coaster. :--D

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Those trains do look good!

I always thought the bump was part of the train's design. Just to make it look better.

Martyn B

CF Legend
If a 2cm strip on an FI car can make all the difference, I just presumed something like this could too.

I know were talking about extreme's there, but still...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I always thought they were there for aesthetics. Is there any possibility that it could be hiding a mechanical component? I personally don't see why there would be, but I guess it's still a possibility.