What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Is right...

Games are rarely moved away from one weekend to a totally different one, and usually only go to Friday, Sunday or Monday...

External forces such as policing can also enforce date changes, but Sky's power can only go so far...

TBH I also think a lot more people would be happy without there being a bollocky 'Grand Slam Sunday', as it's bad enough we have to suffer Sky's arse-licking of Scum Utd, Chelski, Arseholes and Scouserpool in an average week, one whole day of it makes me want to vomit... Especially with Andy Gray...

A

Anonymous

Damn...a trip to Stamford Bridge on Week 3...great. And not only that, but their 4 of their last 5 matches are @ Man. U, @ Everton, Man. City, and @ Liverpool.

I actually do have high hopes for Spurs this year though. They've been doing a (IMO) fantastic job on the transfer market by picking up Dos Santos and Modric, with Podolski still a possibility. They're doing a good job improving the midfield, which was my main concern. I'm still afraid we may lose Berbatov, though, especially if Arsenal sells Adebayor.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Man Utd to win the League again, hopefully.

Stoke to get relegated, and get less points than Derby did last season.

scan

Mega Poster
Community shield soon.... Man utd vs Portsmouth, united to win.. come on you red devils!!.....

A

Anonymous

High hopes for Spurs this year. Ramos seems to know what he's doing, even if his English is still a bit patchy...

Dave

CF Legend
Hopefully the duo of Crouch and Defoe will be good in the league next year for Portsmouth :D

David

Mega Poster
I'm really looking forward to the start of the new season and to seeing if the players we brought in are better or at least equal to those we shipped out. Judging by pre-season I would say that Carle and Andrew are both good signings and hopefully will do well next season. We need a goalscorer more than ever though. Moses is a great player but does not fit into that criteria in my opinion, but Warnock has said that he is interested in a striker.

So hopefully we'll get a result against Watford and progress from there.

jokerman said:
COME ON YOU EAGLES!!!
Pretty much what he said :).

Pierre

Strata Poster
Not sure how much interest this will generate as there aren't many football fans on here!

Anyway its COASTERFORCE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Simply register on http://www.premierleague.com and create your team, then join the league... the code for the league is... 992855-184269

Its free and its just a bit of fun so come on :D

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^Not many footy fans ey? Well, i am, so here i join!

EDIT: My team is entered, and ive joined the league :D BRING IT ON :p

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
I've signed up. Atletico Milton Keynes, and you know what, Top of the League and I'm having a laugh.

Carling Cup Round Two - Cardiff, come on Round Three.

Sam

Giga Poster
I'm in with Sam's NonCPFC heroes... two of my players are injured and I'm ****ed if I forget to sub them when they come back to play..... and I clicked submit at 15.02.... so I'll probably miss out on today. Great.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've joined! And now I'll do what I do each and every year when I sign up for these things.

Forget about it and end up winning.