What's new

Emerald Express

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Should have landscaped before you did the supports :p
Looks cool! Not fan of that horizontal support in the 1st to last photo.!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It's done!

EmeraldExpress-091204141900000.jpg

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmocn5ddhmm

Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmCjIK6olkU[/youtube]

enjoy!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That was great!

Good Points
-The layout was good. It was interesting and different. It flowed really well and it was really fun
-The supports were great! I loved them.
-It was smooth and pump free
-The forces were good throughout and the airtime was perfect! There were a few spikes, but they weren't too bad

Bad Points
-No landscaping! I really noticed this. Even just a few small hills would've made a difference

I can't drop the mark too much for the landscaping, but I think you missed something there. Overall this was a great coaster. You've clearly got the skill and imagination and this ride allowed you to show that off.

9/10

Let's just hope the guys at Intamin watch these forums!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Good-
Big layout, with lots of support interactions.
Kept the pace up really well.
Colors were nice.
Awesome looking supports.

Bad-
Lots of pumps all over.
Really sudden transitions.
Vertical forces were very very strong (try to keep them to about -1.5 or below) on some hills.

I think the layout stopped too quickly and a couple elements seemed really stretched out. Also, going into the first turn from the drop, you should work on making it so that they flow, rather than having the forces all over the place.

Not bad, but not awesome either ;)

7/10

Brookes

Giga Poster
Xpress has said what I wanted to say pretty much. Layout, supporting pacing and track colours were good, wasn't too fond of train colours though. However, there were a lot of bumps, entrances of turns and into hills were always bumpy and the forces were too high in places. Overall good ride with a brilliant layout, just need to work on your trackwork.

7.5/10

Jared

Hyper Poster
I liked your turn around. That was really original. :)

As for the rest of the track.. It didn't seem all that smooth. There were weird banking twitches, pumps and transition problems. Just what you get from a lot of hand built tracks, so don't feel disheartened.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Hixee: Thank you for the nice comment. Hearing that makes me want to design in NL even more.

Uncle Arly: This coaster was inspired off of Upsdell and Intimidator305.

CCJared: Thank you about the turnaround. I personally think it's one of the best elements on the ride.