Do You Wear Pyjamas?

What do you wear to bed??

• Nothing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underwear

• Pyjamas

• Gown (because I love to sweat in bed...)

• Total voters

Error

Strata Poster
furie said:
Error said:
Or, if you're sleeping at Snoo's house, undies ;)

i thought Snoo demanded anyone sleeping at his to wear a négligé... Except the women... ;)

Only if he breaks out the toys. Sides, we were tired from Ravine Flyer II that day. That got us up the bum enough!

tanya

Mega Poster
i wear pjs till i get to bed then they come off, usually if im sharing travellodges with any one other than ian ill wait till they dropping off to sleep then hide my pjs at the end of the bed and hope the duvet doesnt slide, when sharing with ian i dont really care, when you have seen the naked curtain dance or the turning the radiator off at 2 in the morning wiggle, then me forgetting to wear a towel out of the bathroom or having it stolen off me doesnt seem to matter.
i am really happy that i am comfortable enough with at least one of my friends to be naked and that they are comfortable to be naked with me, its only bodies and no one has anything to be ashamed of when you have seen one set of genitals you have seen them all tbh.
xxx

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
tanya said:
when you have seen the naked curtain dance or the turning the radiator off at 2 in the morning wiggle

I've told you, that wasn't a dance! I don't like my bare feet touch hotel room floors. I'm paranoid about picking up warts and stuff, like the HUGE one I had earlier this year (which has now gone btw). The less time my bare feet spend on the floor in a hotel room the better!

But yes, I hope my naked curtain dance and naked turning off the radiator danced added to your holiday. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Underwear. Well boxers really.

It's nice to sleep naked in the summer though.

It's nice to sleep naked with lady friends. ;)

tanya

Mega Poster
it certainly added something, it saved me wanting breakfast, lol love ya really, why not take slippers to hotels? it would save the wiggle.
it was funny though and gave me something to smile about the next day when i was cold and couldnt get on the stupid bull thing. lol

Rach

Giga Poster
I most certainly do.

However, whatever the weather, they are always quite revealing. Short tops and short shorts. The only exception at home is if I'm ill where usually it is a jumper and trousers.
Oh how I love having my bed right next to the radiator even if I tend to burn my arse on it at times. :lol:

In Lodges etc where I'm sharing with other people, I tend to go for trousers but still a rather low cut strap top.

I don't really know why, but I find sleeping in underwear/naked uncomfortable.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I do actually own some pyjamas, but I only wear the bottom half, which are basically jogging bottoms, but a bit lighter and more comfortable in bed.

Its them, shorts or boxers. Rarely any less, and very rarely a t-shirt. I'll be too warm then, and there's nothing worse.

Yep, a nightgown and underwear, usually. I'm not too keen on like, normal pajama pants and stuff but I have to wear them in the Winter because it gets cold.

But yeah I don't sleep naked or anything.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Usually jusy knickers, maybe a vest top if it's really cold. I'll never understand people who were underwear as well as pyjamas in bed.

Slash

Giga Poster
snoo said:
Shorts and no shirt. I can't stand wearing boxers and undies.. not comfy enough and doesn't let my boys move around.

^ haha "my boys" lol

Has to be nude for me, I like a breeze between the knees. I let the chuckle brothers all hang out. I just find it rather annoying to go to bed with clothes on.

Aerith

Mega Poster
Most the time it will be Pjs with me :lol: but if the weather was humid beyond belief would be underwear and vest top XD.

but jack skellington pjs FTW :p