Do You Wear Pyjamas?

What do you wear to bed??

• Nothing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underwear

• Pyjamas

• Gown (because I love to sweat in bed...)

• Total voters

Pierre

Strata Poster
So yeah basically I was looking at the Boro message boards and they were talking non-boro crap as usual, and one of the topics was some guy being pretty shocked that some bloke was buying pyjamas.

It threw up some pretty mixed reactions, and I must admit, I'm like the opening poster on there, I didn't think any adults wore pyjamas... maybe a dressing gown but not pyjamas :?

Anyways, I sleep in just underwear, what about you (Snoo? ;))

Edit : Heres the original topic for anyone interested...
http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/ ... ?id=773782

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Underwear or nothing... Depending ;)

Ian sleeps naked doesn't he?

Emmett

Giga Poster
Boro fans talking about pyjamas :lol: .

I wear pair of trackie bottoms and a t-shirt. Our house is bloody freezing at night, so there is no way I could sleep with less on.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
At this time of year yes. I sleep in boxers and t shirt most of the year but then my legs get cold as it hits autumn s out come the PJ's.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:

I see you've been digging around in my permant record deep in the CF-Vaults.

I do indeed sleep naked, regardless of the weather. If it's cold, I add an extra blanket. I can't stand wearing anything in bed.

Staying in Lodges with CFers is always hard work for me as I find it hard work to sleep in bed with boxers on. Although sometimes I remove my boxers and put them under the pillow and then back on in the morning. Or if I'm sharing with just John and Tanya then I don't give a ****. Tackle out all the way.

Lain

Giga Poster
I usually just sleep in my boxers, but as I'm a poor student who's too stingy to put the heating on, I usually have a t-shirt on too nowadays.

thx

Mega Poster
Almost always it's t-shirt + underwear. If it gets cold inside, like less than 16 degrees C or so, or if I am quite sick then I might wear a pyjamas, but that happens only like max. 3 times a year, most of the time, not even that often.

Snoo

The Legend
Shorts and no shirt. I can't stand wearing boxers and undies.. not comfy enough and doesn't let my boys move around.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
furie said:

I see you've been digging around in my permant record deep in the CF-Vaults.

No, there are just some facts worth remembering if you're ever likely to end up sharing a room with somebody. At least if you know in advance, you can prepare yourself for potential accidental meat and two veg sightage! :)

Ben

CF Legend
If there's no way anyone can walk in, nothing.

If there is, or I'm sharing a room, underwear.

I get too paranoid that someone may walk in and see me if I know someone can and then can't sleep...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
At home, I sleep wearing a boxershorts all year. At scout trips in the winter, when the temperature creeps below negative 15, I sleep with full wool underwear, an extra pair of wool socks and a tuque. Inside the sleeping bag.

It depends, really.

Error

Strata Poster
I normally go to sleep in some form of pyjamas. Sometimes I sleep in sweatpants and a tee, maybe a hoodie if it's cold.

Or, if you're sleeping at Snoo's house, undies ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Error said:
Or, if you're sleeping at Snoo's house, undies ;)

i thought Snoo demanded anyone sleeping at his to wear a négligé... Except the women... ;)