What's new

Do you mind line cutters?

Do you mind line cutters?

• YES! They are annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I don't make a big deal out of it.

• No, I just don't care

• No, live and let live

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • FOO, DON'T DISS THE FACT IM A LINE CUTTER!

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

In some cases I love them, since you can have great fun by blocking them so they cant get past and also get some nice arguments on why they want to skip the queue :)

We had a kid that we had a lot of fun with while waiting for Fluch von Novgorod, it made the 40 minute queue go really quick :)

jayjay

Giga Poster
I don't like queue cutters. But since I'm scared of confronting people, especially the sort of people who queue-jump, I generally just get annoyed and fume inside a bit. Besides, if I'm in a queue with CF, Stone Cold or somebody's usually somewhere in the queue, and it's quite comical watching the unfolding argument.

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
I was at Six Flags (yes, 90% of my line cutting confrontations come from SFOG), and I didnt know there was a guy from ACE standing in front of me, so this guy and his "girl" tried to cut this guy and it was the funniest argument I have ever heard. What it boiled down to is that the guy who was cutting and his "girl" based their arguments off of, "Yo aint letten' me cut because Im black."

Fi

Mega Poster
Line cutters really piss me off, and I let them know about it. Even know almost all parks threaten to kick out line cutters it's really difficult to do in practice since people usually only complain about it when they get to the platform, by which time the line cutters have already ridden and are hidden in the crowds again.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
To be honest, why would anybody like them?
It's just an awful habit that chavs share. Patience is a virtue, so get to the back of the bloody queue and wait like everybody else.

A

Anonymous

I hate them, I can't stand them! I've been waiting in a line for an hour and somebody just casually shoves my out the way. :evil:

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
loefet said:
In some cases I love them, since you can have great fun by blocking them so they cant get past and also get some nice arguments on why they want to skip the queue :)

We had a kid that we had a lot of fun with while waiting for Fluch von Novgorod, it made the 40 minute queue go really quick :)

they should make a sport based off of blocking line cutters. I would have an advantage because I am a lineman at my High School

eddy1282

Roller Poster
its fine if its only a small line but when theres a 2 hour que for air
and 15 people run in get to the ride so i have to wait for ages :tomcat: thats what ill use to kill all queue jumpers

A

Anonymous

I hate line cutters!! A party of about 15 people once cut in front of me on sheikra to meet 1 person at the front of the line! They should do more about it!!!

wolverinechris

Mega Poster
Yeah, so I hate line cutters, but it really got rubbed in yesterday when line cutters made the line long enough that I didn't get a ride on Flying Eagles @ Great America...

Stupid jerks.

A

Anonymous

I remember in the queue for collosus a group of about 10 people pushed through us claiming that the fastrack entrance was closed and they had to push to the front of the main queue, we challenged them and asked them to show thier tickets,they had none. And as they attempted to run away my mate headbutted the man who looked like the leader... A bit of an over reaction but meh...

I hate queue jumpers, especially the ones who are catching up to friends or family in the line, i always tell them to get the person in the front to join up with the members in the back rather than the other way round.