What's new

Do you mind line cutters?

Do you mind line cutters?

• YES! They are annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I don't make a big deal out of it.

• No, I just don't care

• No, live and let live

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • FOO, DON'T DISS THE FACT IM A LINE CUTTER!

• Total voters

Jools

Giga Poster
If I see queue jumpers I confront them, then everyone in the queue seems to join in and agree, there was me and this girl who I never even met having a go at this boy at Thorpe Park for Colossus, he kept saying "Excuse me, my mates are up here" then he just stopped infront of me like 3 or 4 people, this was near the front, and were like "People here hve waited like 2 hours to ride and your hear doing this... blahblahblah" all that **** having a go at him, it carrued in until we were about to ride and me and this girl told the ride operator who made him leave! SCOOORE!

Ben

CF Legend
I used to get really bothered, and then I thought about it, and realised it's a little lame to actually care. OMG 2 peeppz are in frontz of me?!?! Can I haz that 5 secondz of my life back?!?!?! It just doesn't make any sort of a difference to life when you think about it, so I just gave up caring.

... apart from in Spain. Where it is ridiculous.

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
furie said:
If they jump over fences directly into the queue - I'll confront them (almost caused a fight at the Alton Live a few years ago when I did that).

I have actually caused one fight while I was in line for Goliath right after it opened. I had been waiting in line for close to 5 hours and all of a sudden this kid cuts me saying my family is up there. Me and about 5 other people said heck no now get back to the back. He punched me in the face and ran. Security gave me a free ticket to come back the next day and hop right on Goliath. BTW that kid got thrown out.

A

Anonymous

It really pisses me off. It's the principle of it, even if its just one person.

Anyone that doesn't queue annoys me though, even when famous people get to skip the queue. Doctors who spend every day saving peoples lives still have to queue, why does someone who gets their tits out in The Sun not have to?

Steven

Giga Poster
Yes they do so much so I will nearly fight. Though I still hold my record with detonator where it was the Girlfriend of an op big time abusing it. They had single rider queue and I walked up joined the queue of single riders and she rode like 5 times in a row. I was not happy and started an anarchy with 5 other people refusing to move out of the ride area. They got security and we ended up out back of guest services to enplane in the end we got 2 fastpass and a apology for what ever rides we wanted plus our relatives. :--D
Infernus was working that day (99 % sure) perhaps he can tell me the outcome if he can remember that long ago if he heard any rumors.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Yes of course they are annoying, what a ****ing stupid poll this is. Who would like having people push past them when they have been waiting patiently?

nealbie

CF Legend
I really don't have a problem with it, big woop a couple of people are ahead of me in a queueline which will add a couple of seconds to a couple of hours.... does it really matter?

I'm totally against it in principle as it is wrong, but what they hey I couldn't give damn to be perfectly honest with you. :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I hate it, no matter what. I'm the one who waits 'till they are almost on the ride before blabbing, then they have to queue again. I have got some evils from chavs at Thorpe before :lol:

Oh how evil am I...:roll:

Error

Strata Poster
I work at a park, so we HAVE to be complete asses about it.

Thus, it's screwed me over when I just go to a park...

nadroJ

CF Legend
I always have a problem with it, it's just rude and ignorant, why should other people get to cut in front of me, I want to ride just as much if not more than they do!

I have a story.

Family holiday in Florida we went in July and so there were LOADS of Brazilian school trips. We were queuing for Bluto's Barges in IoA and a group of about 30 of these school kids tried to push through everyone to join another group of about 30 who were close to the front. My dad found their teacher who then proceeded to pull not only the group who were cutting in line out but also the group they were trying to get to also, meaning instant riding for us. Ha!

A

Anonymous

It really ticks me off.

I havent much problems with them.

Just one or two occasions at SFoG and a few at Kings Island

Ollie

CF Legend
I don't usually confront them as I'm scared they'll stab me or hit me. If it's just one or two people then I don't mind too much but I purposely try to not know they're there and stand in their way so they have to physically push past while I crush them against the fence.
If more than a couple push though then I'd probably say something.

FOO, I'm a line cutter.

Nah, I'm actually not, I just felt like bein' gangstaa and saying "foo", but umm, to be honest I don't really care too much unless the line is huge, and even then, I'll just mumble swear words under my breath because I'm too pussayy to say anything.

A

Anonymous

I always make a face at them. Not that they see it but it makes me less annoyed.

A

Anonymous

I hate it, but say at some parks they have a kiosk in the que line.
eg. Spinball, rapids

If people use that to get things/sweets/drinks, then go to rejoin their party a bit further in the queline that doesn't bother me.

It's people who join the queline saying can i just get past to my mum etc that pisses me off.

Slash

Giga Poster
I hate it loads. I actually stopped some once. I just stood in front of these two guys trying to get past. They were like "Wat iz you doin'?", so I said "Just stopping idiots getting past me, how about you?". They then had a huge argument with me whereupon the rest of the queue people said to them to get the hell out and in the end we had about 15 people having a go. They retreated and they had to go to the back of the line because a ride op had seen the commotion.

So you CAN stop it.

And its normally CHAVs that queue jump.

Rush

Giga Poster
I hate them.

Unfortunately, it's bound to occur in every park and even though the park sets strict regulations about them, it's easier said then done. I've met some staff who couldn't give a crap.

I tend to try and stop people by standing in their way but it's very difficult to stop a large group when there's only one of me but telling a staff member is what I do in that instance. Some instances they were locked in the restraints then they were held there until security came.

Another incident was when I was queueing for Rush with Rach and Nicky at Cutting Edge when a group of girls tried to push past us to get to their friends who were near the front. One of them ended up spitting at Nicky which disgusted all of us but they got the message and left.

The worst queue jumpers are the idiots who climb over fences to jump the queue. You get that a lot on Rush and Dragon's Fury and they're always 11-year old Muslim boys who do it. I think I was with Leigh and Tina when we got two boys kicked off Colossus for jumping over the fences to get past the guy at the Fastrack merge. There was a lot of commotion seeing as someone in their group didn't do it and we managed to get the right people kicked off.

So yeah, queue jumpers are scum.

A

Anonymous

i really hate them! i was in a huge queue for rita and the single rider queue was also massive when about 5 chavs cut from the single riders into the normal queue which i had paid £4 pounds for fastrack for and the rita single rider queue is terrible so i was really pissed off.
:evil:

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
What I don't get is that line cutters feel that it is perfectly fine to skip the queues, when everyone else has to wait.

If anyone DOES cut in front of me, I make a scene by literally screaming at them until they stop. My language is rarely child friendly in these situations. :evil: