Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I genuinely don't remember.

I must have done, but I can't say I remember fully.

In fact, yes, I did.

peep

CF Legend
^Amused.

I did as a child, not sure what age I stopped believing, probably towards the end of primary school. Christmas used to be a massive event in my family, we used to have massive parties at my grandparents house with another family, used to be quite epic. It's quite a dull affair now, nothing really happens, I usually just end up playing on the PS2 with the cousins (got to keep them occupied and out of trouble somehow :p)

CMonster

Giga Poster
Of course I did, I don't remember when I stopped, though. Of course, like Taylor said, I still encourage my younger siblings to believe.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I still think Santa and the Devil are the same person.

St. Nick/Old Nick
Wears red/Wears red.
Uses magical promises as a reward, as long as you do as he says/Uses magical promises as a reward, as long as you do as he says.
Santa/Satan.
Endorses the evil Coke empire/Endorses any evil empire

Come on people, it's not rocket science is it? The two guys are one and the same.

OMG! It's true!!!
A very reliable source said:
Satan's evil plan has created jobs for hundreds of thousands of old lecherous pedophiles throughout this Godly country every December. These filthy homeless hobos just lay on their urine-stained cardboard beds 11 months out of the year, dreaming of Christmas when they can drunkenly traipse into the warmth of departments stores and have innocent little Christian children sit on their vermin-infested laps. Unwary parents happily snap pictures while Satan's obesely wheezing drunks ask their children whether they've been "bad" and whisper lewd suggestions in their angelic little ears with their filthy booze-breath and cigarette-discolored lips. How many unsuspecting tots have suffered a quick grope before Satan's little helper moves on to the next hopeful child in line?
Source:http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1299/santy.html

Phew, I'm glad I found that one... Though it does ruin my holiday employment and fun... Back to the cardboard and piss for me then...

Sam

Giga Poster
It amuses me how people who don't believe in God have to grasp every opportunity to try and slag the thought of relegion off at every possible opportunity. Alas, here, no mention of God, it's a topic about Father ****ing Christmas and a handful of people are there getting stuck into the anti God debate and trying to make fun of relegion.

Is it insecurity? Or just ignorance?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I was having a joke!!! :(

[Edit]Actually, I take that back now I've done some proper research. It appears that I was spot on. There is a good chance (research done by historians), that Santa is actually based on Lucifer, and not St. Nicolas (who isn't a Saint any more anyway).

Serious point here - if you believe in Lucifer, then you will also need to believe in him in all his guises, which includes Santa/Father Christmas/Woden.

Sam

Giga Poster
Hah, I wasn't actually talking about your post, Phil. I did think it may seem I was having a go at you when I was writing my response, it was focused at some of the posts above yours, I knew you weren't being malicious.....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I know Sam :lol: Was on a wind up! :)

(research was true though :D )

bazpa

Hyper Poster
I did believe, even went to see him at least once, although I remember being terrified in the actual grotto - Thorpe's horror mazes have nothing on that place.
The dream came to an end for me one year when I looked out of my parents bedroom window one Christmas Eve and saw them carrying presents round from next door. I didn't say anything at the time as my little brother was behind me and I didn't want to spoil it for him.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, of course I did. I believed until I was about 10, then common sense started to kick in...

thx

Mega Poster
I believed, I think it's good that I did as it was exciting back then, of course it was a dissapointment though when you "found out/got to know".

A

Anonymous

Never

My parents never did Santa. They didnt want us too get hurt [like them] when we found out he didnt exist. We always knew about Santa but never believed. We always know that its our parents who buy us gifts