What's new

"Dare Devil Dive" - Eurofighter for Six Flags OG

Rush

Giga Poster
According to THIS...

... Dare Devil Dive will be the first Eurofighter to have lapbars! Hopefully that should reduce the headbanging on these things and I also hope that they implement these new cars on some of the older Eurofighters.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
SFOGRICH said:
I'd say SFMM, SFGAM and SFGADV will probably have "mega" or "giga" versions of it in a few years! :)

No they would not create a giga version that would just be huge mabye a mega but i could not see a 300 foot straight up lift and the drop would be even crazier.It just seems unrealistic.

Rush said:
Dare Devil Dive will be the first Eurofighter to have lapbars! Hopefully that should reduce the headbanging on these things and I also hope that they implement these new cars on some of the older Eurofighters.
Ya but now there is the chance of head banging .That happened to me and my cousin

Xpress

Strata Poster
Knowing Gerstlauer, the ride will be hella more compact than that uneducated guess of a layout in that video.

RCF

Strata Poster
Concept art of train released by Gerstlauer!

db_PB1_LC03g1.jpg

Rest can be found here

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I must say, I am VERY impressed with that concept art. They look like nice open trains and pretty comfortable to ride in. They look a bit like X-Cars, actually.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I just hope they leave them that exposed. It would look and feel great to ride.

Lofty

CF Legend
Wow. Nice new trains. The fact that they're that open would really make you feel vulnerable and open to the elements! I really like them!

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
The only thing I didn't like about Mystery Mine was the OTSR's.
These new cars look great.
I'm sure that I will love that delay as we go over the first hill. I guess that is what will make it a "dive".

Snoo

The Legend
Agreed. MM was a pretty good ride.. but those OTSR's took away from what was pretty fun. Maybe they can upgrade?

Lofty

CF Legend
Those photos really struck to me how large some of the coaster pieces are before transport. Do these get taken apart at all for shipping or do they actually get put into place like this?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yeah, they're taken apart before transport. They basically assemble some parts of the coaster before paining and shipping them, so that they can make sure all the bolts line up, and the whole thing fits together properly. Saves then getting to the park and realising.

So in answer to your question, yes, they will be disassembled before being transported to the park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I agree, I like how they've got the big sections wrapped around the support pillars for the roof of the factory. :p