What's new

Creme Egg Count

Nic

Strata Poster
I usually have one at some point, then remember that I don't really like them very much.

nealbie

CF Legend
Two thus far this year. I have a rule regarding Creme Eggs by which I refuse to spend more than 35p on an individual egg.

Both have been gifts, but Tesco are selling the multipacks at half price (so 25p each). And with the big eggs at £1 and you get two eggs in and a meaningless big hollow chocolate egg, so that's 33.3p each.

But sufficed to say, I hope for many more before the end of Creme Egg season! They bring me lots of joy! :p

Will

Strata Poster
Creme eggs, like this topic, are a bit useless.
I will shout at them for ruining minature heroes and then I will shout at them some more.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Cadbury's in all their wisdom, have brought out a new Halloween version of their Creme Egg called...wait for it............Screme Egg!!!!
It tastes exactly the same as the normal, but with a green yoke!
As I'm quite partial to a Creme Egg, I was forced to try.

Here are some pictures of my late Screme Egg:

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

Colossus

Giga Poster
^^ I saw these in a petrol Station last week and HAD to get one, although it had the same creme egg taste, I must say I was let down by the amount of green goo inside, I had hardly any :(

mouse

Giga Poster
Wow, thanks Sue. To be honest, it's quite easy to be funny when you're one of the youngest, because you can be the most immature. :)

Josh73

Giga Poster
Exactly. I'm not that funny though...
We have the same Coaster Cont, mouse!

Anyway, to the topic...
I don't like Creme eggs. They are just vile...

Josh73

Giga Poster
You know what? I've never actually tried them. They look vile, but I should try them someday. I'll get back to you on that.