What's new

Creme Egg Count

nealbie

CF Legend
Well, today I had my first Cadbury's Creme Egg of the year (and then another 3)!

I'll easily get 100 down my throat before the end of Easter Sunday, so I was wondering how many other people will consume from now until midnight on Sunday 4th April :p

Should be interesting :lol:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
So far I have had 3... Not enough imo...

I may get a Creme Egg shakeaway this week though... Which will at least double my count...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I have so far had 6 full size.

I have two bags of 'mini creme egos' downstairs...I assume these do not count, but I shall post that there are approximately 12-15 in each bad, giving an additional 24-30 mini egg creme eggs.

I don't even like them that much :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
I know of these mini-eggs, and I've had at least 2 packets of them so far. They do not count. For they are not a creme egg :p

Ollie

CF Legend
0 now and will probably still be 0 after Easter. I don't like them that much. Although I haven't had one in ages so may like them now.

Will

Strata Poster
Southend_Marc ate all the mini eggs.
And... I'm now going to try this as a precedent - they're not my favourites, and they make my teeth sad, so it's unlikely I'll eat one before Easter, but we shall see - I'll let you know if that changes xD

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
2331786.jpg

Unbeatable. These are simply awesome.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I've had about 7 so far this year. They're so fantastic, I never get sick of them :)

And just as a heads-up: don't ever eat a Milkybar Creme Egg rip off. They should be sent straight back to hell. White chocolate with cream inside just doesn't work.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I purchased a Creme Egg Easter Egg today, and consumed it. It contained no whole Creme Eggs themselves, but a whole bag of mini cream eggs.

Plus, it contained an awesome creme egg mug <3

14wsjd2.jpg

Rush

Giga Poster
Nil.

Creme Eggs are eaten at Easter; just like Ferrero Rochers and Pigs in a Blanket are eaten at Christmas.

kimahri

CF Legend
None.

On similar note. I miss the How do you eat yours adverts. They were much better than these new ones.

"I LIKE MINE WITH CHIPS!!"

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Cream Egg Anecdote Alert!

Me and four friends were once, erm, in a less than straight way. Two members of the partying party went out for "munchies" to the local 24 hour garage.

The conversation at the counter (to the girl serving) went something like this:
"What shall we get to eat? Super noodles? Yeah... Oh look, they have cream eggs"
"Yeah, we need some cream eggs. Let's get some"
"How many?"
"Well, one for me and one for you"
"What about Phil?"
"Yeah, one for me, one for you and one for Phil - that's three"
"There's Ian too"
"Okay, that's three plus one for Ian - four"
"And Nic"
"Yeah, Nic, four and another for Nic - five"
"Don't forget you"
"Me? ****, yeah, I love cream eggs! Five and one for me, six cream eggs!"
"And me, I love them!"
"Oh, right, okay, seven then"
"What about Phil? Does he like them?"
"We'd best get one anyway, eight..."

And so it went on... They came back with a huge brown bag with about 26 cream eggs in it. Funny thing? I hate them, Ian hates then and Nic hates them :lol:

So yeah, my cream egg count will be 0 - but it's nice to have a little story to go with your +1 post :)

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well I only just realized its easter weekend this morning... But I wouldn't have any eggs anyway as I try to limit the chocolate I eat.