What's new

Crap Co. LTD. UC topic (hyper-lite project p3)

Jared

Hyper Poster
He's onlt attempting to support his woodie by hand because I'm doing it, but i'm alot faster and have a technique. Xpress, you need to do the steels before the ledgers...

Xpress

Strata Poster
Progressing along...

bb4.png

That was done in about 20 minutes or so total.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Thats still pretty bad & whats up with the textures on your catwalks.

Also, you don't know how I do it.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^No, mine uses a space between Crap and Co, therefore, it's not the same. Space does count!! And plus, I don't think he would care.

CCJared, the catwalks are fine, it's just the crappy shot I took.

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
^No, mine uses a space between Crap and Co, therefore, it's not the same. Space does count!! And plus, I don't think he would care.

I never said it was the same, I said you ripped it off. Pay attention next time. :lol:

Xpress

Strata Poster
Woodie finished!

Well, I finally finished the woodie. It's all handmade, using my own custom circle (it's bigger than loefets :p ) because I hated adjusting loefets circle.

bbcartex.png

Linky

It's a track package, there's some 3Ds and a cartexture I made, just to make it look not so, umm, dull :)

I will be releasing a better themed version eventually. This one was just for the TPR contest.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Really great ride Xpress. The support work was great, the pacing was good, brilliant layout loads of fun hills and turns, really smooth. Obviously it was a bit bland as there was nothing else to enhance the ride with no foliage etc. but you say this one was just for a contest and will release a themed one also. So just for the ride and without any theming yet I'd say 8.5/10.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Thanks :)

Yeah, I've got some determination to finish this one up well, and make it a lot better. The theme, like I've previously stated, is going to be a beach. Lol, a steele structure on a beach :lol:

Brookes

Giga Poster
Sounds good, I look forward to when it is released. With a bit of good theming, it will be even more fantastic.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, here's an update. Station is beginning to take shape:

bb9.png

Still have some work to do. Need to sort out the catwalks (too wide), replace the handrail supports with the smaller beams, make stairs going up one side of the lift, then make a Q and exit paths. Then add 3Ds to make the ride complete, in the beach theme I've previously said :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well with help from CCJared, I've finally figured out how to work FVD's, and have begun a project to better my work with them:

jr1k.png

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Those transitions seem awfully sharp =/

Theres nothing really else to comment on really, apart from it has a highly unoriginal start.